Naughty Dog Seeking to Bring Studio Trademark Ambition and Quality to Multiplayer Project

Daps
Too bad that ain't coming out until late 2023/sometime in 2024 :francis:
Savage Starlight is obviously their next title since it has been teased in almost every game since when?
It was in the TLOU2
Apparently ND haven't decided what their next major game will be. They don't know if they want to get TLOU3 over with, especially alongside the new HBO show, or create a new IP (Savage Starlight)
If I'm ND, I'm expanding as much as possible like Insomniac creating two teams one for TLOU3 and one for a new IP.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Savage Starlight is obviously their next title since it has been teased in almost every game since when?
It was in the TLOU2
Apparently ND haven't decided what their next major game will be. They don't know if they want to get TLOU3 over with, especially alongside the new HBO show, or create a new IP (Savage Starlight)
If I'm ND, I'm expanding as much as possible like Insomniac creating two teams one for TLOU3 and one for a new IP.

ND already has 2 teams. One worked on Uncharted while the other diid TLOU.

Daps
ND already has 2 teams. One worked on Uncharted while the other diid TLOU.
One of the teams is already working on Factions 2 w/ their smaller sub-teams allegedly working on a TLOU Remake. Their second team hasn't been doing shyt. According to crysetera, ND promoted two devs to game director a few months back. Idk what that will lead to. They probably working on the TLOU Remake that's why:mjlol: ND needs to have 3 teams like Insomniac. ND has too much talent to only focus on TLOU and a new IP this gen. We need two new IPs out of them this gen like on the PS3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was in the TLOU2

Probably good to just not assume anything from this point out. Conjecture will only once again lead down a path of ruin

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naughty Dog are probably along with Sony Santa Monica the only studios out there right now that I will play whatever game they release regardless of review scores

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This was fun back in the day

VwEOpN.gif

giphy.gif
Uncharted 2 1.04 MP shyts comfortably over UC4's manic bullshyt. Hated dealing with NPCs in that mode. Took them forever to add a Classic mode, too.