Reppin
Duckburg, NY

tenor.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Someone needs to hurry up and make GTA in the future(I really hoped Cyberpunk was gon be that).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And the idea of role playing games started with Dungeons and Dragons which stems from Tolkien which is most likely influenced by Arthurian stories.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see a couple new Ip’s being there priority after factions 2, with LOU3 in about 7 years to finish out another gen

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don’t fukking get why the genre is so married to medieval/fantasy shyt
I genuinely don't understand it either.

That's why I was so fukking hype for cyberpunk to come out because there would be cities and cars and fukking guns instead of riding on horses swinging swords and casting spells on monsters n shyt. I was even more hype when I found out you can make your own character instead of being the typical white dude. Still hoping it gets better tho but for right now I'm really sad that cyberpunk didn't live up to it's potential :francis:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Yoooo which one of you cacs is lurking the coli :pacspit:

No, A Naughty Dog Artist Didn't Leak an Unannounced Fantasy Game - IGN

Earlier this week, fans noticed that a Naughty Dog artist had posted fantasy-medieval themed artwork that was outwardly 'inspired by a new game', leading to speculation that Naughty Dog may be working on an unannounced project in that genre. The artist has now confirmed to IGN that that is not the case, and that the artwork was inspired by Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

@Master Teacher is that you :patrice:

Other sites stay stealing coli smileys and headlines