Nattie no sells the finish

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
d04ae-16575291325445-1920.jpg
Natty must have said “Than you God that this match is over” and then she immediately got out of the ring smoother than Kayla’s brain.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Bret probably called her later on that night

“Nattie what are you doing? You didnt protect your opponent in the ring. One thing I never did was get up after a match no matter what like Shawn would have. I remember back in 1996 when Shawn had the European championship and Bulldog and him had a match. It really stunk up the place, but what you expect from somebody who dances around like a girl and poses for gay magazines?”

You forgot the gratuitous shot at Goldberg. :troll:

"Anyway, Nattie, you have to respect the business. Your father didn't raise you to be like Goldberg, who showed consistently how unsafe and 2/10 he was like the time he rang my bell and ended my career. You know what he did years later? He stuck out his hand to me as an offer of peace and friendship. Right there in Dayton, Ohio at the Waffle House. I told him straight up, 'Your friendship doesn't mean shyt, crybaby' and I remembered all the times my father Stu told me to never shake another man's hand when he ended your career. It shows a complete disregard for the business.

Wait, what was I saying? Right, fukk Bill Goldberg."

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
You forgot the gratuitous shot at Goldberg. :troll:

"Anyway, Nattie, you have to respect the business. Your father didn't raise you to be like Goldberg, who showed consistently how unsafe and 2/10 he was like the time he rang my bell and ended my career. You know what he did years later? He stuck out his hand to me as an offer of peace and friendship. Right there in Dayton, Ohio at the Waffle House. I told him straight up, 'Your friendship doesn't mean shyt, crybaby' and I remembered all the times my father Stu told me to never shake another man's hand when he ended your career. It shows a complete disregard for the business.

Wait, what was I saying? Right, fukk Bill Goldberg."
Bret: “C’mon now Nattie, we’ve had this talk before. You’re a Hart dammit, not a Goldberg. You always sell for your opponents, unlike that unsafe POS who ended my career and never sold for anybody. Have I ever told how he got in the business in the first place? Sting and Luger saw him at the gym and said he should train to become a wrestler. And get this, he didn’t even watch or like professional wrestling before that, can you believe that shyt?!

Natalya: “Speaking of shyts, I had to go take one”

Bret: “So you went to go take a Bill Goldberg huh? BTW I gotta go, bye and fukk Bill Goldberg.”

:bretgrin: