Native American Actors Walk off Set of Adam Sandler Movie For Disrespect

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It never ceases to amaze me that no one seems to care that we wiped out an indigenous people and stuck what was left on tiny unwanted parcels of their own land and just K.I.M.

Who is we? Esau was in charge of all that. That is why all Edomites will receive their judgement as written in the scriptures.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It never ceases to amaze me that no one seems to care that we wiped out an indigenous people and stuck what was left on tiny unwanted parcels of their own land and just K.I.M.

People want to downplay it and forget about it as much as possible to make it palatable, so they don't think "Boy we're really evil aren't we?" Same shyt with black people and slavery/segregation.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
People want to downplay it and forget about it as much as possible to make it palatable, so they don't think "Boy we're really evil aren't we?" Same shyt with black people and slavery/segregation.
I think it's personally easier to hide from it than slavery because their are so few left to cause a ruckus. Out of site, out of mind.