National Geographic "Facing Suge Knight" special airing tomorrow

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
people just don't know, danny boy can actually write u the truth ( i mean the underground u never heard before stories ) about everything that went on as well as this one blood i can't put his name out here over the net but dude actually lives about 4 blocks around me in inglewood...

the stories i heard about the hoes shootouts that was never reported is amazing... some of them i believe was ducktales ( like suge had a nikka eat his dog damu shyt up off the floor )

but that was a good era but it's time to move on

i like to hear some no limit and rap a lot stories

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When think a bout it, the behind the scenes stories from the 90s are as intriguing as any Mafia stories.

Someone should to do a Boardwalk Empire type series on the 90s Hip-Hop scene. The rise and fall of not only the stars, but the gangstas behind them. Tell the stories of nikkas like Suge, Henchman, Haitian Jack, Preme, J Prince, gang affiliations, extortion, murders etc.

That shyt would be as epic as any Mafia film.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
When think a bout it, the behind the scenes stories from the 90s are as intriguing as any Mafia stories.

Someone should to do a Boardwalk Empire type series on the 90s Hip-Hop scene. The rise and fall of not only the stars, but the gangstas behind them. Tell the stories of nikkas like Suge, Henchman, Haitian Jack, Preme, J Prince, gang affiliations, extortion, murders etc.

That shyt would be as epic as any Mafia film.
It would be corny as fukk

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
DOC looks pretty good for being almost 50

Then again he did get plastic surgery for like 24 hours after his accident

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'mma be home with my popcorn ready to watch this like