National Geographic "Facing Suge Knight" special airing tomorrow

morris

Superstar
Daps
Was Suge interviewed? Other than welcome to death row, all these others not as good without him in it

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was Suge interviewed? Other than welcome to death row, all these others not as good without him in it
No. They interviewed D.O.C., Danny Boy, Suge's ex-wife, one of his bodyguards and a FBI agent who was investigating Death Row.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Their trying to make making Suge the most evil, scariest, notorious dude ever in hip hop :heh:

The same nikka that made a nikka drink piss & allegedly made a nikka kneel down & suck his dikk in the studio in front of everybody :what:

nikkas really gonna act like suge wasnt the scariest & most feared man on earth at 1 point :stopitslime:

This mans aura was so crazy at 1 point you can feel this mans presence in a club without even seeing him enter & turn around this nikka right by you with the cigar with the whole club spooked :dwillhuh:

Then turn around again in seconds & this nikka done disappeared like a ghost then reappear on the other side of the club in the next few seconds :ohhh:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
The same nikka that made a nikka drink piss & allegedly made a nikka kneel down & suck his dikk in the studio in front of everybody :what:

nikkas really gonna act like suge wasnt the scariest & most feared man on earth at 1 point :stopitslime:

This mans aura was so crazy at 1 point you can feel this mans presence in a club without even seeing him enter & turn around this nikka right by you with the cigar with the whole club spooked :dwillhuh:

Then turn around again in seconds & this nikka done disappeared like a ghost then reappear on the other side of the club in the next few seconds :ohhh:

:scust:

I don't care how you frame that but that could be something that a gay man would do and that had to of been a very uncomfortable moment for everyone in the room. I would go as far as to say being forced to be in the room while a gay sexual act is taking place is incredibly traumatic

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny Boy putting on quite the performance lol.....little over the top.....

Why do they insist on having Danny Boy discuss Death Row matters so much nowadays? He was just a throwaway, tax write-off singer, I'm sure there are way more living rappers that would be more suited to discuss Suge.

"Last I heard, Danny Boy was on Vladtv talking about sucking cocks in the back of Honda Accords" Star

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
:scust:

I don't care how you frame that but that could be something that a gay man would do and that had to of been a very uncomfortable moment for everyone in the room. I would go as far as to say being forced to be in the room while a gay sexual act is taking place is incredibly traumatic

Thats the rumor & thats how savage suge was i guess :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why do they insist on having Danny Boy discuss Death Row matters so much nowadays? He was just a throwaway, tax write-off singer, I'm sure there are way more living rappers that would be more suited to discuss Suge.

"Last I heard, Danny Boy was on Vladtv talking about sucking cocks in the back of Honda Accords" Star

IIRC, Suge Knight was Danny Boy's legal guardian during the mid-90's. DB stuck with Death Row for almost a decade when everyone else bailed. Probably knows him pretty in-depth.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First time hearing that. And they say Puff is a homo? Where did you hear that from?