Nathan For You - Season 2

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Yeah man, this shyt is sooo slept on. Nathan is unique and hilarious. What do you think? Is it his brand of comedy that keeps him from going mainstream? He totally deserves it.

Personally, I think a lot of people can't get past the monotone, deadpan delivery and give up before the punchline because "it's not funny" or "uncomfortable". I love the slow-burn stuff, so he cracks me up. And he's genius at adapting his responses to stupid people saying stupid stuff, which tends to put some of the more sensitive souls off.

I watched all those episodes last season at least 3 times and am thinking about firing up a couple of the best ones right now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Personally, I think a lot of people can't get past the monotone, deadpan delivery and give up before the punchline because "it's not funny" or "uncomfortable". I love the slow-burn stuff, so he cracks me up. And he's genius at adapting his responses to stupid people saying stupid stuff, which tends to put some of the more sensitive souls off.

I watched all those episodes last season at least 3 times and am thinking about firing up a couple of the best ones right now.
It's weird. I think comedy/entertainment surrounding uncomfortable situations is just for a small portion of the population. But in real life I think that type of humor is more appreciated by more people. What a shame he's like the best at it.

Yeah, I have watched some eps multiple times. The Haunted Real Estate Agent is my fav. The target flipped the script on him. lol

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
It's weird. I think comedy/entertainment surrounding uncomfortable situations is just for a small portion of the population. But in real life I think that type of humor is more appreciated by more people. What a shame he's like the best at it.

Yeah, I have watched some eps multiple times. The Haunted Real Estate Agent is my fav. The target flipped the script on him. lol

He's the best real-life troll I've ever seen. A total genius. And it's not that obvious morning radio-host pranky stuff that anyone can do, there is layer after layer to his game. :blessed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's the best real-life troll I've ever seen. A total genius. And it's not that obvious morning radio-host pranky stuff that anyone can do, there is layer after layer to his game. :blessed:
Yo, did you see when he got the lawyer he asks advice from to sign a document that if Nathan gets sued the lawyer is liable as well. Yo, dude was soo pissed! :russ:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ahhhhhhh Agatha I usually hate trolls but god damn it I'm in tears. Season 1, episode 3

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
That season finale :wow:
When old Corey popped out at the end, made out with girl and gave that speech talking about "I love you Jasmine, you are my rock" :russ:

This show deserves as many seasons as Nathan wants to do, I watch a lot of comedy and there is no other show that consistently brings me to tears 3-4 times an episode like this one. His voice narration with those long overview shots and amazing quotables alone are worth the watch.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That season finale :wow:
When old Corey popped out at the end, made out with girl and gave that speech talking about "I love you Jasmine, you are my rock" :russ:

This show deserves as many seasons as Nathan wants to do, I watch a lot of comedy and there is no other show that consistently brings me to tears 3-4 times an episode like this one. His voice narration with those long overview shots and amazing quotables alone are worth the watch.
Yeah and before the stunt Corey was acting all 'I don't know about this.' Then when it was over he was all in! He felt the props and got intoxicated. He introduced homegirl to his grandparents!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
breh this guy has the funniest show out. I die laughing three times a show. The extent he goes is unmatched.