Nathan For You - Season 2

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if yall fukk with show, but the guy is great troll. Season 2 starts tomorrow on comedy central

some classics from season 1

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Anybody been watching this? I love this show so much. Watching the souvenir shop episode now and am dead. The ghost real estate agent/lie detector car shop was also hilarious "you didn't hurt her did you? She looks like she's almost dead"

It seems like this show is HEAVILY slept on and I don't get it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah just got into this show this season. Dude is clever and hilarious. The lie detector mechanic and ghost Realtor ep had me crying.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude's schtick is brilliant. Best clip from season 1

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The gawd is back this fall! :blessed:

'Nathan For You' Sets Season 3 Premiere Date on Comedy Central

‘Nathan For You’ Sets Season 3 Premiere Date on Comedy Central
TV | By Reid Nakamura on July 27, 2015 @ 10:40 am

The parody business reality series returns Oct. 15

Comedy Central has set the premiere date for the third season of “Nathan For You.” The parody business reality show returns to the network Oct. 15.

Nathan Fielder, the creator and star of the series announced the news on Twitter.

“Big news: Nathan for You returns to @ComedyCentral on Oct 15. Put it in your calendar. I did!” Fielder wrote in a tweet accompanied by a photo of his calendar, with “Nathan for You season 3!” scheduled for 10 p.m.

On the show, Fielder, a comedian, uses his business background to try to help struggling businesses stay afloat with unorthodox marketing practices. He made headlines last year when he turned a coffee shop into “Dumb Starbucks,” which became a viral sensation as the media speculated about who was behind the operation.

The series was renewed last July, four weeks into its second season, which scored a huge increase in ratings from the first season.

I was worried since he didn't drop this summer like usual. We made it on the fall schedule! Nathan got next! :smugdraper: