Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones...lost

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
that looks like the publicist 'Dream Hampton' who was Biggie's publicist and a good friend of everyone in hip hop from Jay Z to Steve Stoute.

1000-3153-20797181-biggiedream1.jpg

Biggie-Tyanna-dream.jpg

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
can i tell you something?
i'm bored and i wanted to test out this new spoiler tag.. okay, that's it... get back to gossiping....
well, what i wanted to tell you is...
now that's special
really, you still with me?
are you still with me?
naw, i should keep it a secret
tell me if i can tell you this
it hurts so bad, need to let it out
really need to tell you this

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
You lost for being on this nikka dikk and making terrible threads

:pacspit:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LO, this is about the chick? I'm not seeing anything suggesting its on some romantic shyt. I thought dude as commenting on Nas wearin an adidas suit with Jordans lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is yall really gossiping like some bytches? i mean, is that really what yall doing? cause if not someone gotta explain to me what yall actually doing right here cause it looks to me like yall gossiping like some bytches.

yo, these type of posts are seriously becoming subtly hilarious, pretty soon they should start being parodied. every thread there's a random n!gga who comes out of nowhere with "yall really makin fun of how old a n!gga looks?", "wait, yall really makin fun of what a n!gga wears?". "hold up, are yall really talking about who's f*ckin who in the industry?" etc... you already know the answer to these questions, why ask? :russ:, passive aggressive ass rhetorical questions = :krs:, lol @ adding your 2 cents like somebody actually cares

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Can't the Goat have a day off, brehs?