Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I hope breh ain’t on that kinda time, with all the support and shyt the fans and company threw MSK’s way after that shyt with Izzy’s peoples. :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Crazy how quick people are to cancel someone before literally any factual information of any kind is disclosed :mjlol:

But still, he looks like an ass. Dude grew up idolizing ceGOAT and he is being subjected to possible abuse ? :francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Crazy how quick people are to cancel someone before literally any factual information of any kind is disclosed :mjlol:

But still, he looks like an ass. Dude grew up idolizing ceGOAT and he is being subjected to possible abuse ? :francis:

How is he getting “canceled”?

He hasn’t been fired, suspended, fined, or punished in anyway. A couple of mean comments from idiots on Twitter is not getting canceled.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how quick people are to cancel someone before literally any factual information of any kind is disclosed

It's not really funny at all because it could happen to anyone.

If I go to the zoo and then I say that @Intergalatic Koala cousin scratched me, y'all might believe me even though there's no evidence shown yet. Let's wait and see how things play out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO