Reppin
NULL

full

Double.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They REALLY need to stop doing this :what: it's the most dangerous shyt you could do, sending a message out in space thinking shyt's sweet, it's like being in the Amazon jungle and making a bunch of noise, those predators are gonna be on yo ass expeditiously :ufdup:

For the brehs too lazy to Googe Dark Forest Theory

Glad I read 3body problem :whew: the show isn't doing it justice but all those theories are legit, last thing we want is contact with any species more advanced than us or we're getting fukking clapped
If you scared go to church. :camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The mothership is getting prepped, they been waiting... We are about to get flown out. Leave this earth shyt to the Neanderthals.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching this show called "V". I'd be laughing every episode if they did this. :mjlol:

International rage as the world blames black people for telling the aliens the world is theirs.

We then have to ally with aliens to defend ourselves from the wrath of the white man and his cronies and ultimately become the harbingers of world peace and the aliens defeat

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ans at first I thought them white dudes was gonna send the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song or at best a Wu-Tang cut.

But The Rain by Missy....

:obama: