Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Alc was top 5 to me til about 4-5 years ago..he fell all the way off..this beat on here is garbage..not hatin either cause he was the man from 2000-2013 idk what happened to my boy..he just dont make bangers anymore

Beat on here is not garbage. And I don't see what you're seeing. Alc still makes dope ass shyt. Check out his shyt with the Griselda camp. Maybe you not a fan of some of the drumless shyt he's been doing over the past few years.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I always liked Who are you all those years ago when I first heard it and I still like it.

Gonna go back to it. Maybe I'm being to harsh on it. Wasn't really feeling it the first few listens.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Alc was top 5 to me til about 4-5 years ago..he fell all the way off..this beat on here is garbage..not hatin either cause he was the man from 2000-2013 idk what happened to my boy..he just dont make bangers anymore
Alc is one of the GOATS at this point. Finessed the underground and mainstream.

Daps
Album is incredible to me! Cant stop playing it!!

Al Jarreau song doesn’t exist to me. Royalty hook was off but other than that its great.

Only Nas would recreate Teen Wolf to Queens Wolf.

Highly Favored sounds like something off Supreme Clientele. Ghost would of bodied that too.

QB Politics was heartfelt. Short but im sure he didn’t want get too much into it. Prodigy book reignited so much drama.

Not gonna rank it but its up there for me.

Peace

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This shyt threw me off guard with how good it is lol this might be better than LIG but time will tell this album is amazing there's definitely a few missteps but this proves nas is undisputed GOAT I'm glad to have lived and experienced every single one of his albums yeah I'm old but illmatic to this made it worth it

I’m old enough to remember Live at the BBQ & Back to the Grill Again.. I was in HS :flabbynsick: