Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Been the GOAT :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Just killing the vibes in here :picard: he said they're dope not that he never heard 'em before.

I'm a production nerd but at the end if the day I try to keep in kind that a dope meal is a dope meal. I like steak even though I eat it all the time. So I don't care if I've heard an exact damn kick and a snare before from a producer or not. If the beat is good and the drums are solid I'm on board.

This might not be Liquids Swords or Cuban Linx level RZA but it's good.

he said "Those Rza drums" in reference to some of the most used drums in the history of rap music. Beat is a strong 5 outta 10.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Damn I was gonna get this shirt to wear during the tour stop in STL on the 31st, but the damn website says these shirts ship in 3-4 weeks.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
This is funny af

its true breh

I don’t even listen to dipset breh. Landlord Brasi = my avi

Nice try tho. Trash is trash breh. This is a discussion board. Y’all nikkas need to get out ya feelings :yeshrug:

kevin gates a dipset stan :yeshrug:

nas >>>>>>>>>>> kevin gates, dips

no emotion involved breh

Nasir stop playin...bring out the bangers. Culture needs this.

it was already released breh.

lol the link you posted is the actual track and that artwork is the cd album cover

def jam vol 1 rare sessions

the song was also released on the hiphopisdead cd. deluxe edition.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Lost Freestyle is fire, that beat goes in

QB Politics is the PERFECT beat for a P dedication, Soul Brother Number One killed it...song is sad tho man, RIP P

Statik gonna play more...he played a little bit of Highly Favored but cut it lol...beat wasn't as banging as Tanasia from what I heard, but Nas was flowing

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Lost Freestyle is fire, that beat goes in

QB Politics for a perfect beat for a P dedication, Soul Brother Number One killed it...song is sad tho man, RIP P

Statik gonna play more...he played a little bit of Highly Favored but cut it lol...beat wasn't as banging as Tanasia from what I heard, but Nas was flowing
Where can I hear qb politics?