Nas Shows Off His $200k QB Chain

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rakim's dope. But I wouldn't give him that title. Ever.

Even if Nas himself calls Rakim the God MC or some random coli poster.

To me, Nas is the God MC. Effortless delivery, consistently putting out work, master story teller, still giving us shyt we can feel over two decades later. Nas is who I listen to mostly and compared to everyone else I hear he is incomparable.

Speaking of Rakim tho, still not happy about him shelving all those Dr. Dre tracks he never released, even though Dre said he could. The fukk.....

Ra does the same shyt, and you dont have to put out albums every few years to be consistent, whenever you decide to drop you drop, Ra is at that stage where he isnt forced to do anything.

Maybe Ra wasn't happy with the product:ld:, Dre had him working with his underlings/sub producers. And the heat Dre did create for him ended up going to 50

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ra does the same shyt, and you dont have to put out albums every few years to be consistent, whenever you decide to drop you drop, Ra is at that stage where he isnt forced to do anything.

Maybe Ra wasn't happy with the product:ld:, Dre had him working with his underlings/sub producers. And the heat Dre did create for him ended up going to 50
Damn that's fukked up. What did we get from that collabo so far besides Truth Hurts Addictive?

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
7 words got you in your feelings huh tough guy:laff:

Just asked a question

Yeah right I caught feelings.

When you put your :cape: cause I stated my opinion.

Post some more cute smilies fakkit.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Bruh. Ra is fam. But nah. Lol.

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I was searching for a img of the old qb piece I came across a pic of jeezy wearing pacs euthanasia piece :jbhmm:

o89wwaeuj3bnojlr3x8i.jpg
I believe Pac is Jeezy’s favorite rapper

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming that 200,000 is the price for the materials (diamonds and gold) used and the labour to set the diamonds.

He could have overpaid depending on the quality of diamonds.
Scrap price of gold and resale on small diamonds from a piece like this is terrible. I’m ABSOLUTELY not worried about Nas and his finances, this is just jewelry basics.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
nikka you just posted pictures of the Queen of England and Kate Middleton to justify Nas spending 200k on a necklace :laff:
If this was Quavo or Gunna yall would not be posting no dumb shyt like this:laff:
Coli nikkas, please don't change :laff:

You're trying too hard