Nas on Funk Flex show tonight

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So far Nas went over the meaning of the green dress, how Nas Stans went hard at Kelis after the breakup and how they are cool now. Said he told Kelis about Bye Baby 2 weeks before it came out...thats when I left the room.

*edit*

I Gave You Power :noah:

I wish he would find something other to speak about other than that broad KELIS..... :leostare:

that woman was his achilles heel....

sad to see such a talented artist and brilliant thinker reduced to a whimpering nutless boy ......

I MISS NASTY NAS!!!!!!!!!!!... :shaq:

"cause LIFE ain't shyt..but STRESS, FAKE N1GGAS and CRAB STUNTS (byatches)...sipping on hennesey while pulling on mad blunts!" :myman:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
r.
I wish he would find something other to speak about other than that broad KELIS..... :leostare:

sad to see such a talented artist and brilliant thinker reduced to a whimpering nutless boy ......

"cause LIFE ain't shyt..but STRESS, FAKE N1GGAS and CRAB STUNTS (byatches)...sipping on hennesey while pulling on mad blunts!" :myman:
It's more or less the theme of the album and people ask him so he answers...this is the most personal he has gotten in public in his career history....

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nasty nas is outdated. smackin jesus, stickin up preachers and stabbing nuns ain't whats cookin in 2012.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nasty nas is outdated. smackin jesus, stickin up preachers and stabbing nuns ain't whats cookin in 2012.

:umad:

buh buh buh but...He had HOMIES IN THE PEN (prodigy)

and he BUST HIS GUN IN BELLY!!!

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

buh buh buh but...He had HOMIES IN THE PEN (prodigy)

and he BUST HIS GUN IN BELLY!!!

not mad, just the truth. you still want nas to babble about smokin weed with medusa and how he's not aesop in 2012?

i don't what your talking about in the other part of your post.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX

So I guzzle my hennessy... :obama: