Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
There hasn’t been a song produced using that name in 18 years and I’m not sure Ali Shaheed Muhammad assisted with any of that production on the last album.

I stand corrected ( looked up the credits and Ali didn’t do much producing on the last album)

Is still love to see 12 tracks of nas and tip

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
This is why Nasir will always come second to Shawn. Take this L. Not even interested in hearing this shyt anymore

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5PM EST on release date and this still ain't out officially and "mastered?"

I TOLD YALL :umad:

It was bound to happen...but yall aint listen to me :francis:

First you nikkas poppin off :picard:

Now you all on iTunes refreshin yo ASS OFF :mjlol:

Break it down, break it down for me :lolbron:

giphy.gif

Nas got brehs bringing out forgotten Petey Pablo songs.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Whats the production sounding like? More like daytona, KSG or soulful?? I'm dying here lol :sadcam:
It's definitely dusty I can hear a lot of vinyl noise and there are some classic nasty type beats like Adam and Eve. Then there is Ye soulful dusty new wave type sounds like Cops and Everything, not for the radio etc etc. If your a serious Nas stan then you might need a few listens to fully digest this album. But I loved the production on this being a producer my self. Easily one of favorite albums this summer.

Edit: Nas definitely went outside his comfort zone on this one. And Kanye was the right one to bring that out of him.

Last edited:

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
It's defendly dusty I can hear a lot of vinyl noise and there are some classic nasty type beats like Adam and Eve. Then there is Ye soulful dusty new wave type sounds like Cops and Everything, not for the radio etc etc. If your a serious Nas stan then you might need a few listens to fully digest this album. But I loved the production on this being a producer my self. Easily one of favorite albums this summer.
It's defendly dusty I can hear a lot of vinyl noise and there are some classic nasty type beats like Adam and Eve. Then there is Ye soulful dusty new wave type sounds like Cops and Everything, not for the radio etc etc. If your a serious Nas stan then you might need a few listens to fully digest this album. But I loved the production on this being a producer my self. Easily one of favorite albums this summer.
Thank you sir :salute: