Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Someone posted this on Redacted under the album upload request...

"Just read on stereogum that nas was so disheartened by the reception of the album at the party last night, he decided to cancel the whole damn thing. Sad!"

Is this true? :mjcry:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Someone posted this on Redacted under the album upload request...

"Just read on stereogum that nas was so disheartened by the reception of the album at the party last night, he decided to cancel the whole damn thing. Sad!"

Is this true? :mjcry:
Nah. Definitely not true. Just a massively unprofessional rollout/release.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There were no issues with the last 3 releases so I have no idea what’s happening with Nas’s project.

I’m guessing someone was not happy with at the listening party and they going back and making some changes either removing and adding new songs or adding new verses.

At the end of all this debacle we end up with a better album, I’m all for it. But I’m afraid he might of lost some of the casual listeners. The Nas core will cop whether it comes out today or next week.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Nah. Definitely not true. Just a massively unprofessional rollout/release.

Kanye was 3 for 3 in terms of releases, the pressure finally caught up with them. They must have played an unfinished version last night which is kind of crazy.

Be interesting to see how different the sound quality is or what changes they made.