Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukking dumbass you brought up Kanye speaking on police killing black men as a critique and I said there was plenty of fukking police killing black men under Obama too.

So yes closed minded c00n, learn how to be objective cause black men who look like me (youre probably a SPIC) got killed under BOTH PRESIDENTS BY COPS

have a race-related debate and make your point while calling another black man c00n and spic.

jesus christ. :snoop:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Ziggiy is black dawg..
well he remains an extremely ignorant closed minded black man who can't objectively look at facts of black men being killed by police.

Dumbass motherfukkers do nothing for the progression of black people. nikkas like him are liabilities.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
welp my stream died, so far I heard adam and eve 14 times and the first verse to cops and they were pretty good.. The dudes who said nas flow was off are not allowed to speak on hip hop again.. I should block them nikkas. the critisizms of Kanye's over production is tired and stale, like you already know what it is with his beats. anyway cant wait for the official release

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna make judgement based off what little of the stream I heard. Let's see what the album sound like on first listen. Nas didn't sound energetic or flow-y on the BIT of the first track I heard. But then on the piano track (I think Adam and Eve?) he was flowing his ass off.