NULL
I need the vinyl

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really why are they taking a break?:sadbron:
I know they blessed us the last 3 years, but they can't end like this. I blame all your fools whining every day about Hit.:unimpressed:
Who knows now when Nas will drop a new album? With Hit, he had that consistency. He could vanish like after Life is Good.:patrice:
Oh yeah, this is a classic:umad:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I gotta say, this might have the best production of the entire run. Sounds like they've been listening to the criticism. The mixing still has some funny things going on, but it's a big improvement over the last 2. Nas and Hitboy both in peak performance. Right now after 1 listen I feel like it might be their best effort, but I need to sit with it for a bit.

For the first half of the album I was feeling like it was another classic, but it did slow down by the second half. Not a bad song on here, but the energy levels cooled off a bit and I'll need a few listens to match the energy.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
800 Nas beat is annoying but it's not bad either lol if that makes sense.. another listen as I head to work tomorrow....

But yea those first 4 songs and sitting in my thoughts stood out the most on 1st half sleepy listen 😂

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Really why are they taking a break?:sadbron:
I know they blessed us the last 3 years, but they can't end like this. I blame all your fools whining every day about Hit.:unimpressed:
Who knows now when Nas will drop a new album? With Hit, he had that consistency. He could vanish like after Life is Good.:patrice:
Oh yeah, this is a classic:umad:
Yep blame these bytch ass nikkas ,why won't he make an album with different producers..that is what this nikka been doing for 20 plus years bytch nikkas smh