Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Jule

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was little underwhelmed with Magic 2 but luckily this album gave me that :ahh: feeling again. This Nas + Hit-Boy run is unprecedented. I truly hope this isn't their last project. Probably take a few years off come back and make some more fire. With that said this has been an incredible 3 years. By far the most entertaining/consistent hip-hop duo in recent years (in my opinion).

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Cold part, Illmatic all through the episode of Ozark
I think thats harder than if I had co-starred
A ghetto symphony Im Chief Keef cozart mixed with Mozart
Its ill when you get bags for your old art
Million dollars sig for Al Jerreu Of Rap
but they aint understand it when it dropped, how cold is that

What deal did Nas do with the Jerreau record? :whoo:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Cold part, Illmatic all through the episode of Ozark
I think thats harder than if I had co-starred
A ghetto symphony Im Chief Keef cozart mixed with Mozart
Its ill when you get bags for your old art
Million dollars sig for Al Jerreu Of Rap
but they aint understand it when it dropped, how cold is that

What deal did Nas do with the Jerreau record? :whoo:

It was in a commercial but I can't remember which one. I think it might have been Visa or something. Nas keeping tabs on nikkas that been hating lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:what: @Ziggiy Any specific reason why this is their last album together? I don't understand why it's a definitive thing. Care to share your thoughts, breh?

Nas said on the last song they’ll work together again. This isn’t goodbye its more like “Until Next Time”.

Hit Boy probably wants to devote some time to putting in work on Big Hit’s solo album. And Nas already hinted at what could be next on KD3 (“Premier Album Still Might Happen”)

Whatever Nas decides to do I wholeheartedly do NOT think this man is taking a break any time soon. He sounds wayyyyyyy too locked in to slow it down now. Magic 2 was excellent but THIS shyt right here is Sorcerer Supreme levels of Magic.