Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In these six albums, we've gotten:

- a Firm reunion (the original line up) that included a Dre verse and a shout out to Hit Boy as one of his favorite producers

- a Lauryn Hill feature that had her rapping

- an Eminem feature (I didn't like it, but we have an official Nas/Eminem collabo)

- two Charlie Wilson features bringing Nas's career full circle since he sampled the Gap Band on "Life's A bytch".

- an Anderson.paak feature

- a 50 Cent feature

- a Wayne feature

Additionally we got features from Don Toliver, Big Sean, and Fivio.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

- a Firm reunion (the original line up) that included a Dre verse and a shout out to Hit Boy as one of his favorite producers

- an Eminem feature (I didn't like it, but we have an official Nas/Eminem collabo)

- two Charlie Wilson features bringing Nas's career full circle since he sampled the Gap Band on "Life's A bytch".

- a 50 Cent feature

- a Wayne feature

EPMD.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

- a 50 Cent feature

- a Wayne feature

One on One (street fighter soundtrack) also samples the Gap Band.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

- a 50 Cent feature

- a Wayne feature

We also got Nas working with Premier again

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

- a 50 Cent feature

- a Wayne feature

We also got Nas working with Premier again
Cant forget also working with A.$.A.P Rocky, A.$.A.P Ferge, Durk, 21 Savage, Blxst,and Mario. He done bridge the gap between generations. :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
High level weirdo energy.

Just look at how empty this thread was

Thread 'Best Beats From Hit-Boy?' https://www.thecoli.com/threads/best-beats-from-hit-boy.526576/

And it still relatively is! :russ:

Hit-Boy barely registers when not working with Nas on here and these clowns will swear on their dead that that's not the truth....in a Hit-Boy/Nas thread :dead:
Sometimes 2 people just fuse together really well. But when nikkas was tryna shyt in Alchemist for Hit Boy I had to call that shyt out. Lol

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Wayne has literally been killing every feature.
Yep. If you've heard any of his features for the last few years the hate makes no sense.

If anything I'm excited because I know Nas is going to go crazy with the pen on some competitive shyt. Nas not about to get Renegaded this late in his career.