Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Not sure why, but I find it funny that the one dude called this a "reflective" album and then Nas has a song called "Sitting with my Thoughts" on it. You know that song is gonna go, though.

What dude? Is there reviews out already?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dudes who don't like Nas, or don't like Hit, up in the thread crying about an album they not even gonna listen to:mjlol:

I get that the stanning on here can be annoying but trolling Nas fans don't make it better, matter of fact you're looking goofy as hell trying to prove a point for something you don't care for

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:wow:

15 Songs, it's the longest of the Magic Series. Still only one feature (LIl' Wayne? Well he was on Distant Relatives and NaS has been on many of his projects). NaS don't need a Trillion features. He can carry an album, Rappers take notes. Loving all the titles. The NaS and Hit-Boy era will never be forgotten. I've been bumping everything today. KD 1, 2 still hold up. "Magic" is fantastic. KD III hasn't left rotation. Magic 2 I'm still digesting. Yours Truly getting Lit tonight. Happy 50th Born Day NaS!!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait for "Speechless 2", part 1 still bumps

Last edited: