Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I understand peoples critiques about Hit Boy's production being light and sonically not being the best at times. I agree. With that being said, as a listener and fan, I enjoy the music for what it is. You can't deny the overall vibe that Nas and Hit give you. Magic 2 was slightly disappointing, but they made up ten fold with the finale.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Anyone think Half really committed suicide? Dude had a couple albums, street buzz, a little seed......a lot going for him. Nas questions it in the song but then goes "maybe im paranoid"

Crazy how you think certain ppl are doing well then they just take their own lives.

That was a cool tribute by Nas on Half a Mill and also Killa Black

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is probably the goat at reminiscing about his fallen friends.. nikkas has u thinkin u knew them too :mjcry:

"how you expect to get love if you don't show none""

Dude for the most part always keeps fallen friends, soldiers, pioneers in the forefront! That's why everyone loves/respect dude.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Salute to Nas, happy birthday, salute to Hit Boy. Haven't really connected with this album, or much of Magic 2. But they put numbers on the board regardless. I love KD1-2 and Magic, I like KD3.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Nas is probably the goat at reminiscing about his fallen friends.. nikkas has u thinkin u knew them too :mjcry:
Nas and 42 Dugg gotta be the kings of repping for their fallen or locked up soilders on rap songs. Dugg got at least 10 songs named after his homies from 6 Mile/Gratiot Ave area

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I been in here shytting on Nas X Hit for a while now especially after Magic 2 but I gotta say I like this one right here, its not mind blowing or groundbreaking or nothing like that but its nice ... nice soul chops and breakbeats.

I'm still saying theres other producers out here that can do this style way better than Hit.

Same. This is actually nice