NAS & Louie Rankin (OX) Meet For The 1st Time Since Filming Belly

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For some reason I can't stand Khaled. Ol materialistic look at my Jordans ass nikka. shyts disgusting :scust:
tumblr_mtk936VcNc1suyq4wo2_400.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:jbhmm: really

was it a scene with actual words between them or just a short clip of all 3 counting money w/ music in the back ground
like ur typical 90's music vid
:what: who gives a fukk nikka? They know each other and haven't seen eachother since the filming of the movie. Now they're reunited. fukk is the problem?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what: who gives a fukk nikka? They know each other and haven't seen eachother since the filming of the movie. Now they're reunited. fukk is the problem?

:mindblown:

who da fukk said it was a problem

u need to read the sequence of posting before replying - u on some hop in, hop out shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mindblown:

who da fukk said it was a problem

u need to read the sequence of posting before replying - u on some hop in, hop out shyt
U made it seem like it was a problem for Nas to have the nikka in the vid cause DMX had more interactions with him in the movie. Boy corrected u and u started going into semantics. Unless u didn't mean it that way.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
U made it seem like it was a problem for Nas to have the nikka in the vid cause DMX had more interactions with him in the movie. Boy corrected u and u started going into semantics. Unless u didn't mean it that way.

:snoop:

dude posted
'corny
i co-signed 'true & stupid -referring if belly was gonna be a theme to nas new vid
ox was DMX connect - had nothing to do with nas character

thats like:
DMX next vid revisit belly & he have T-boz as his love interest

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
U full of shyt man. Lol
960.jpg

da hell is full of shyt , below how this started :what:

true

seems like they tryna revisit belly into this new nas vid - which would be stupid

cause ox only fukk'd with bunz(DMX role) that X connect
cant recall, its been a minute since i watch belly - i not even sure if nas & ox had a scene together