Nas lost

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta stop acting like kids make you grow ass, you either stores fat there or you don’t. Breasts can definitely grow from childbirth, but going from flat to round ass, no, more women lose ass from having kids.

kelis-im-bossy-music-video-shoot-february-8-2006.webp

Her ass ain't even really crazy phat now.
Shes just thicker.
Some women you can tell if they didn't have weight on them, they wouldn't have an ass.

You can tell by her legs that it's just natural weight gain and filling out

Her body aint just pop out of nowhere.
We've been watching her getting older and thicker.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gotta stop acting like kids make you grow ass, you either stores fat there or you don’t. Breasts can definitely grow from childbirth, but going from flat to round ass, no, more women lose ass from having kids.

kelis-im-bossy-music-video-shoot-february-8-2006.webp
you showing a 20 year old pic....say that shyt out loud....

we have all seen countless pics and know women who were skinny as youngins....had kids and had natural weight gain...especially black women....i know a woman that went from a A cup to DD's after 2 kids....it happens

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you showing a 20 year old pic....say that shyt out loud....

we have all seen countless pics and know women who were skinny as youngins....had kids and had natural weight gain...especially black women....i know a woman that went from a A cup to DD's after 2 kids....it happens
We ain’t talking t*ts, they literally grow from pregnancy. Ass is based on genetics and shape.

Kelis was also a grown woman here, not no damn teen. Like I said, kids ain’t giving a flat ass chick ass. I got enough friends and family to know that.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
kelis is beautiful but clearly completely fukking insane

nas is a moody drunk and free with his hands

no surprise their marriage was not a match made in heaven

idk who needs to hear it but looks arent everything

that girl with a hobbled foot might make your dreams come true :ufdup:

stop being so damn shallow

a lot of dudes out there that are 4s thinking theyre 9s. know your place. if youre ugly youre ugly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We ain’t talking t*ts, they literally grow from pregnancy. Ass is based on genetics and shape.

Kelis was also a grown woman here, not no damn teen. Like I said, kids ain’t giving a flat ass chick ass. I got enough friends and family to know that.
ok breh...

im not arguing here you apparently know everything
because you never saw it it doesnt exist

in the history of earth NO woman has ever aged and gained weight and curves naturally....

got it

:unimpressed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ok breh...

im not arguing here you apparently know everything
because you never saw it it doesnt exist

in the history of earth NO woman has ever aged and gained weight and curves naturally....

got it

:unimpressed:
I’m a woman…and no one said that. But whatever. Kendrick concert on, dgaf about this thread