Nas Lost: A Tribute to the Little Homie by Byron Crawford (Cover Art)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
7mOCGyC.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its funny how Nas stans always call Jay stans dikkriders, but look at them now.

These clowns have gone into hiding because they cant even take a joke

Probably crying somewhere and making a note of all the posters who have created these photoshops ridiculing their hero so they can neg them in the future

Pathetic dikriding fakkots :smh:

I see Nas stans here making shops, dapping others and laughing in this thread. Shiiet, a stan was the one whos stickied it

Cats can have fun

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Nas stans here making shops, dapping others and laughing in this thread. Shiiet, a stan was the one whos stickied it

Cats can have fun

One Nas fan stickying this thread and a handful others giving daps doesn't change the fact that the majority are absent from this thread or just plain furious. Like this fakkot below me :heh:
Don't mind Ill-faq, he's just some bytchmade Drake stan. :deadrose:

:umad:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
One Nas fan stickying this thread and a handful others giving daps doesn't change the fact that the majority are absent from this thread or just plain furious. Like this fakkot below me :heh:

No different than the diamond cutter Jay-Z gif thread tbh:ehh:

You still got stans making pics here too

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:
Lmao at the posters who have dapped this. Illeye Buckmatic, Billy Ocean aka the usual Nas stans:heh:

You guys really don't know like people making fun of Nas huh? :wow:
:dahell: I've made more suggestions than you:heh: And you conveniently left out all the other daps I gave:mjpls:
Them extra faces put the icing on the cake:deadmanny:

I usually post on my phone because I'm on the run alot but I got a few suggestions:mjpls:
Him sitting on the spurs bench after the finals,substitute this pic for his pic on the show lost where someone put his name above lost, or have him next to an animated coach yelling and pointing his finger. Or to make dipset fans happy,post him next to:umad:

One more put some cash in kelis' hand standing next to him:pachaha:

My breh Heelish stay crushing buildings:wow:

This is what I'm talking about. This shyt is funny as fukk:russ: Not like some of those other ones:huhldup:

I just read through the thread so here's a few thoughts

While there is some funny ones,alot of this shyt is forced laughter by the same few jigger stan quoting and dapping each other up:heh: Some of these pics is:scusthov: I really liked the Life Is Good cover:pachaha: The Forrest Gump and
Millhouse ones were good also.
Other threads like this was just naturally funnier like that Beyonce one for example. Everyone got involved and not just a few clowns posting over and over trying to hype everyone up. That's what's ruining the thread. Not NaS stans but camel riders trying to force unfunny shyt down everyone's throat instead of letting the thread take on a life of its own. It's obvious they're laughing because they hate NaS,not because it's funny:snoop:
And what NaS fan is mad:heh: None and jigger fans seem upset we're not upset. Just cause yall fakkits say we're mad doesn't mean it's true:umad: Take me for example,yall know I've given plenty of props to camel stans and laughed at many NaS lost jokes. I've also stuck up for The(insert rich white name)of rap plenty of times. And yall Jay stans know there's plenty of NaS stans like me:ufdup:

Last edited: