NaS LIG the CRITICS reviews.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these reviews are like some shyt from bizarro world. Dude trashed Cherry Wine...how does that even happen? The beats were terrible? What?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that the album is meh (this is coming from a nas stan) and I usually defend needledrop on here but that review he gave was :scusthov:. Dude was straight talking out his ass and clearly didn't know much. The part where he said the amy winehouse collabo was either a political or just straight illogical move had me like :dwillhuh: "this nicca really don't know jack shyt"

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility

He catching flak for that review. He tweeted, "Lotta people really angry at this Nas review *shrugs*"

My 2 cents: Who cares? He's entitled to his opinion. A lot of people tune in to hear what he says about albums so obviously what he feels isn't completely irrelevant or out-of-touch. Regardless, how he feels shouldn't really influence how you feel about an album one way or another. You might have disagreements with his review, but just like him you're entitled to your opinion. If anything, this just reinforces my belief that music is very subjective, like most art. Not everyone is going to like everything the same. Or like it at all.

With that said, 4/10 is harsh. :russ: It should be noted that his review didn't seem to be exclusive to LIG. It seemed to also consider Nas the person, where he's at in his life, and where he's at in his career.