eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a Nas Stan but I am being realistic

:ld:
fukk that realism shyt lol i believe in the power of positive thinking..

tha gawd been taking mad W's lately..what makes u think he will forsaken us?!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
fools act like 200k is the same as doing 1M in a short week... he should clear 200k... now does that mean he'll go triple and 4 quadru when it's all said and done? hell no... he'll probably top out at going gold.. but i fully expect him to clear such a low bar as 200k in his first week...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hopefully over 100k. Its hard for dudes to even have mediocre opening sales. I mean chris brown got a legion of fans and still did 135K for his new joint. I wish he could do over 200-250k but that's just difficult now.

Also dont forget Frank Ocean is dropping the same day and given his publicity stunt and buzz already, he'll probably get the number 1 album over Nas. That or fukking Adele still remains at number 1 somehow.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Hopefully over 100k. Its hard for dudes to even have mediocre opening sales. I mean chris brown got a legion of fans and still did 135K for his new joint. I wish he could do over 200-250k but that's just difficult now.

Also dont forget Frank Ocean is dropping the same day and given his publicity stunt and buzz already, he'll probably get the number 1 album over Nas. That or fukking Adele still remains at number 1 somehow.

speaking of that I didn't understand why they didn't drop LIG on the 10th. The album was finished a long time ago and even the singles were launched early. 17th was way too far, and considering the fact that frank ocean was dropping the same day... they made a bad move right there