Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
re: Nas relevance

My thing is, how many artists who debuted 28 years ago (more than that if you count live at the barbecue) are dropping music today with any kind of real buzz whether it's from loyal fans or not.? Most rappers who debuted last decade are already milk cart status.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
re: Nas relevance

My thing is, how many artists who debuted 28 years ago (more than that if you count live at the barbecue) are dropping music today with any kind of real buzz whether it's from loyal fans or not.? Most rappers who debuted last decade are already milk cart status.

This is true..

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jovgd3ddsfg91.png
21 savage needs to be deported after that statement

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY

The dude on the right of the screen with glasses is my man George. I went to middle and high school with him. He's always been a super hov fan and of course I was a Nas guy. We always used to back and forth about them especially during the beef in 01-02. That was our senior year of high school. It's funny seeing him give Nas his flowers. Even back when takeover dropped, he used to talk so greasy :russ: I always would warn him Nas about to come back. It was a long 3 months, but ether dropped, he felt that impact:whew:

George was always a great dude though and true music fan. I'm glad to see his forum doing great. Last time I ran into him was in 2013 in Vegas when I went to the Floyd Mayweather fight vs Robert Guerrero.

Besides all that, the album is incredible and a great listen. GOATs is gonna GOAT

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
to me the number of quality albums (good and classics) compare to his bad albums is like a 5 :1 ratio lol crazy maybe outkast got a better ratio lol

man this album, using dolby atmos and some good hip hop headphones( v-modas) pure bliss:ahh:

am oj with memorabilia had to steal it back