Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Those some hard af and fast af flows to rap live on stage

But a Nas + Hit tour would be fire

I saw him on tour with Wu-Tang. His flow was on point for a 48 year old man even with the faster type joints

Plus with FOUR albums he wouldn’t have to do all the fast stuff, he could medley a few songs (he did that on the tour)

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
KD3 is 🔥🔥

Hit-Boy production w/ Nas spittin is top tier goat shyt

Legit with the sample

The breakdown of Beef :whew:

Get Light :wow:

Thun :ohlawd:

When you high as me you get highly critiqued
Hopped on a beat, purposefully sounding like nine-three
None quite like me, so haters can S-M-D
When they bitter like black licorice, my life still sweet - Reminisce

Nas/Hit-Boy with another one 🔥🔥

full

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I havent even heard the whole thing..Im out at a lounge..lol. will listen to thevrest tonight. Yall seem to love it for the most part. I def was enjoying it on the ride out

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I’ll listen to ANYTHING Nas does but after Magic and KD3 i’m not sure Premier has it in him to craft better production across an entire album better than Hit Boy. HB’s diversity is UNMATCHED
He doesn't. I'm a Preemo stan forever but what I'd really like with nas and Preemo at this point is an EP. Gimme like 5 joints that are really natural and unforced. Don't try to overcook it. Bang out some songs and the first 5 joints that they really fukk with, and just throw those to us. Maybe have one feature, tops. I'd much rather than than them feel like they gotta give us 10-12 because it's been such a long wait.

Preemo has less range at this point in his career, and a strong 5-piece combo would be a project people would appreciate without it sounding too stale. I think a full album with these 2 would sound stale at this point in time.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Legit:ohlawd:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE
full

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: comfortable? nikka blackin out on every track with different concepts flows. nikka even did a personification track on this shyt. Y’all be wildin tf out. Maybe u tired and need to listen in the morning or some shyt. Lol

nikka, calm down :russ:

I said Nas was snappin. But the shyt overall can still come off beige thanks to the beats, the hooks etc. I'm listening to Thun and it sounds like Hits best Havoc impression, but still fell flat to me.

I repeat, TO ME!

To give you some perspective, I'm one of those who believe that Nas best album will always be IWW so I'm a harsh critic because that's the standard I work with for Nas.