Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Bars from "First Time"
That’s funny. On KD 3, Nas spits: “First time you heard Nas, you prolly heard someone saying I pick bad beats / But I pick bad freaks. Narratives they run in with the classics / they comin’ with and fukking with but I recorded last week”

Song: First time
[/SPOILERS]

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Peace it’s Nas. Stay tuned for the release of King’s Disease III on 11/11 — your entry for a chance to win a piece of exclusive KD merch has been recorded. Be back with more news soon. The countdown begins.

Ima tell my kids that this text came straight from the GOAT :mjgrin:

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bars from "First Time"
That’s funny. On KD 3, Nas spits: “First time you heard Nas, you prolly heard someone saying I pick bad beats / But I pick bad freaks. Narratives they run in with the classics / they comin’ with and fukking with but I recorded last week”

Song: First time
[/SPOILERS]
I like that

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
17 tracks seems like a lot especially if its just rapping.
Wonder if they considered breaking 3 or 4 off to make a Magic 2 later?

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peace it’s Nas. Stay tuned for the release of King’s Disease III on 11/11 — your entry for a chance to win a piece of exclusive KD merch has been recorded. Be back with more news soon. The countdown begins.

Ima tell my kids that this text came straight from the GOAT :mjgrin:
For those who registered via the link in Nas or HB's bio, if you're familiar with crypto (or even if u not) , you'll notice a small button on the top right, when you click onto it, it leads you to a "Polygon Mainnet" page.. It's a crypto wallet, with for the moment $0.00 on it, but who knows some people may receive some NFT or some shyt in the future.

And if you click after that on the top left it will lead you to your secret/recovery phrase. Note it down somewhere and keep it for yourself, it's your "private key".

Funny thing is the company that provides this wallet is called MAGIC Labs
and the coin used to interact with this Polygon blockchain is called $MATIC 😭