Nas is good...really good....but he lacks

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I take back what I said...remind me to wait until I hear an album in the car before I have an opinion on it. This morning I had to take a drive to the bronx from jersey and will be here all day. I listened closely up till about bye baby. This is fire it takes me back to the 90s and made me love hip hop again. Something about being in a car makes music sound better. Even that song with the weak hook summer on smash sounded good. I got the bonus album because the black bond was on it. This sounds way better after actually listening to the lyrics and feeling laid back driving through the gwb

lol...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nas even was talking to me when he said he don't have no corny hypeman

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I take back what I said...remind me to wait until I hear an album in the car before I have an opinion on it. This morning I had to take a drive to the bronx from jersey and will be here all day. I listened closely up till about bye baby. This is fire it takes me back to the 90s and made me love hip hop again. Something about being in a car makes music sound better. Even that song with the weak hook summer on smash sounded good. I got the bonus album because the black bond was on it. This sounds way better after actually listening to the lyrics and feeling laid back driving through the gwb
Coppin pleas like the dude that was beefin with Chief Keef. Did Nas shoot at you?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was going to wait till I hear the entire album again, but upon the first listen....its a decent album but it lacks for me.......maybe b/se this is a more of a "Nasty Nas" album and not Kufi Nas....it seems like he doesn't have anything to say about real issues of the day.....like there is a shytload of things that in the past artist had no problem discussing.....and other "conscious" rappers from Common to Talib have lately disappointed me b/se they are not "going deep" with the commentary like they could.

"Life is Good".....but album definitely lacks depth....but maybe that was for the Damian Marley collabo album :manny:

Daps
Nas was one of the first MCs in a major motion picture

He has had multi plat albums with singles that have crossed over

Please delete the thread now and save yourself the embarrassment that is about to ensue

What film. Tell me right now. Belly? Belly wasnt a majo motion picture. And Big Daddy Kane acted way before him, so did Pac. What the hell are you talking about?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I was going to wait till I hear the entire album again, but upon the first listen....its a decent album but it lacks for me.......maybe b/se this is a more of a "Nasty Nas" album and not Kufi Nas....it seems like he doesn't have anything to say about real issues of the day.....like there is a shytload of things that in the past artist had no problem discussing.....and other "conscious" rappers from Common to Talib have lately disappointed me b/se they are not "going deep" with the commentary like they could.

"Life is Good".....but album definitely lacks depth....but maybe that was for the Damian Marley collabo album :manny:

dude dropped 2 straight albums talkin about the issues of today and nikkas shytted on him for it...this album is about his life...hence the title...lol..

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some people find him boring, preach and fake. Some people find him entertaining, insightful and very listenable

Lets always be sure to say "Personally speaking.." either way