Nas is good...really good....but he lacks

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Entertainment value...his beat selection is boring...his flow never changes...the one flow he has is excellent but listening to the whole album...i mean where is the entertainment value of it...where are the hype rick ross type beats...guys like eminem, 50 cent, Jay Z, and kanye west even have the capability of switching up their flow in the same song

Beginning of Life is good :obama:

then it just gets boring...anybody else feel the same way

i don't know any of you but i don't listen to music for knowledge...some storytelling is cool but i want to be entertained and get hyped sometimes

I know I know you backpack dudes are going to say its sacreligious because the album is technically sound from a lyrical standpoint and its "real" hip hop i get it

but seriously guys :stopitslime:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nas was one of the first MCs in a major motion picture

He has had multi plat albums with singles that have crossed over

Please delete the thread now and save yourself the embarrassment that is about to ensue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because you worded this respectfully and in a distinguished manner doesn't make it any less full of sh!t bro

it'd apply to a lot of other nas albums, he's got several that i feel exactly what you just typed about. this LIG album is just dope music though, there's nothing boring about it, it's madd entertaining and he's not even droppin "knowledge" or preachin like that so I dont see what you talkin about

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nas was one of the first MCs in a major motion picture

He has had multi plat albums with singles that have crossed over

Please delete the thread now and save yourself the embarrassment that is about to ensue

so...what does that have to do with this album

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
just because you worded this respectfully and in a distinguished manner doesn't make it any less full of sh!t bro

it'd apply to a lot of other nas albums, he's got several that i feel exactly what you just typed about. this LIG album is just dope music though, there's nothing boring about it, it's madd entertaining and he's not even droppin "knowledge" or preachin like that so I dont see what you talkin about

:russ:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
If he had a bunch of Lex Luger trap beats, you would be shyttin on him for that. And his flow switches up fairly well, you wanna talk about cats who never switch up their flow take a look at Rick Ross who you obviously think is dope for some reason.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Entertainment value...his beat selection is boring...his flow never changes...the one flow he has is excellent but listening to the whole album...i mean where is the entertainment value of it...where are the hype rick ross type beats...guys like eminem, 50 cent, Jay Z, and kanye west even have the capability of switching up their flow in the same song

Beginning of Life is good :obama:

then it just gets boring...anybody else feel the same way

i don't know any of you but i don't listen to music for knowledge...some storytelling is cool but i want to be entertained and get hyped sometimes

I know I know you backpack dudes are going to say its sacreligious because the album is technically sound from a lyrical standpoint and its "real" hip hop i get it

but seriously guys :stopitslime:

quick question: what do you believe is Nas' most entertaining song?

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the way down music makes these thugs calm down<----------that Nas is the GOAT. Street music on another level. He has many flows just listen to the songs. Black Bond Roses etc.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
All the way down music makes these thugs calm down<----------that Nas is the GOAT. Street music on another level. He has many flows just listen to the songs. Black Bond Roses etc.

black bond is an awesome song

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I take back what I said...remind me to wait until I hear an album in the car before I have an opinion on it. This morning I had to take a drive to the bronx from jersey and will be here all day. I listened closely up till about bye baby. This is fire it takes me back to the 90s and made me love hip hop again. Something about being in a car makes music sound better. Even that song with the weak hook summer on smash sounded good. I got the bonus album because the black bond was on it. This sounds way better after actually listening to the lyrics and feeling laid back driving through the gwb