****Nas - I Am...The Audiobiography concept mixtape (while waiting for LIG) ****

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, 3r and last installment.. Life is Deep, coming later today

01-doo_rags.mp3
02-one_on_one.mp3
03-life_we_chose_(mf_doom_remix).mp3
04-never_too_late.mp3
05-tick_tock.mp3
06-some_of_us.mp3
07-second_childhood.mp3
08-revolutionary_warfare.mp3
09-ghetto_prisoners.mp3
10-my_country.mp3
11-i_wanna_talk_to_you.mp3
12-3_messages_(prizefighter_remix).mp3
13-silent_murder.mp3
14-afraid_2_fly_feat_ms_dynamite.mp3
15-verbal_intercourse_feat_raekwon.mp3
16-every_ghetto.mp3
17-let_my_nikkaz_live.mp3
18-some_of_'em.mp3
19-no_ideas_original.mp3
20-what_goes_around.mp3
21-sinful_living.mp3
22-black_girl_lost.mp3
23-find_ya_wealth.mp3
24-self_conscience.mp3
25-seed_of_heaven.mp3
26-queensday.mp3
27-purple.mp3
28-black_zombie.mp3
29-thugz_mansion_remix_feat_2pac_&_jay-z.mp3
30-life's_a_*****.mp3
31-the_world_is_yours.mp3
32-the_world_is_yours_(q-tip_remix).mp3
33-nothing_lasts_forever.mp3
34-live_now.mp3
35-heaven.mp3

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd tape here

Nas - I Am...The Audiobiography (mixed by HHID): Nas - Life Is Deep

Close to a 1000 downloads in less than 48hrs thats cool, and is what i intended to do by dropping these tapes. I hope it helped y'all make the wait for Life Is Good a better moment. It was for me anyways, i appreciate the love i've been getting & the appreciation of my work. Would've loved to get some more in depth opinions tho' i know i will never be able to take the time to make other mixtapes like these. I hope you appreciated the creativity & the unique way they weret together, i really tried to make original tapes with good ideas to put up with my total absence of technical skills.

Having already heard the Life Is Good album, i can tell Nas is going to force a lotta emcees to step their game up, and hopefully add some damn substance to their music. Tracks like Daughters & Bye Baby are purely and simply unparalleled in today's hiphop. To me Nas was always at his best in his most somber but honest & self introspective moments. Slept on tracks like "my worst enemy", "drunk by myself", life we chose", the rise & fall", "nothing lasts forever" are to me his best work ever. I'd take these over any "banger" or "lyrical exercise" any day simply because those are the tracks that make Nas the untouchable GOAT in my mind. No one raps like this.

So this 3rd tape is a mix of some of Nas' best deep, introspective, socially aware and even sometime mystic verses. It is (again, to me) the best of the 3 mixtapes, it just flows like an incredible 35 track album, withouth ever getting boring or preachy. Some of the ideas i had on here for mixes were just amazing... yeah i said it. Dont wanna break them down before you listen but i'll let yall make your own opinion.

And once again, feedback appreciated.

PS : sorry this tape doesnt have a sick artwork to go with it, i really didnt have the time to find someone to do it quickly enough for me. matter of fact, before this morning, and eventho i made this tape 7 years ago, it did not even have a title.... til i saw Salaam's tweet refering to Bye Baby
https://twitter.com/SaLaAMReMi/status/222469369744203778 and ran with it!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas BBS lurker right here...crazy board..I remember Screwball's ex-manager havin stories for days!!

HHID you are killin it!!!

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
my point exactly. been holdin out on these tapes since 2005. thought it was time to share it with yall

3rd tape will be the best!

Yo man, mad props for these projects. Bumped the first one on the way to work this mornin' hard body!

Gonna throw the other two on my mp3 player today :youngsabo:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo man, mad props for these projects. Bumped the first one on the way to work this mornin' hard body!

Gonna throw the other two on my mp3 player today :youngsabo:

Dope man, just wanna give fellow nas fans/Stans something to listen to for these last days

Hope you liked the whole flow of it,the storyline, the samples, the blends ,
Especially the STILLMATIC remix which seems to get mad love since I dropped it!

Btw I'll probably post some of these rare nas joints as seperatw tracks for those who want

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Dope man, just wanna give fellow nas fans/Stans something to listen to for these last days

Hope you liked the whole flow of it,the storyline, the samples, the blends ,
Especially the STILLMATIC remix which seems to get mad love since I dropped it!

Btw I'll probably post some of these rare nas joints as seperatw tracks for those who want

Yeah it flowed nice, I was feelin' the samples too. I remember the Stillmatic remix when it was posted on **** (I assume it was you that made it, your username looks familiar). Downloaded it and had it in the stash ever since :ahh:

Can't wait to listen to next two joints this week.

Any rare joints you got, drop them here in the Nas unreleased thread breh.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it wasnt me, i actually don't remember who did it

That's why I didn't insert the dj's name on the tracklist

Might be "Apocalyptic beats" or smthg I'd need to look into the vaults tho

Yeah do check the 3rd tape Life Is Deep, my fave!

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh honest I just listened to the I Am version in the link I posted for the first time, so I'll have to check your tapes later. The sort of bootleg I Am makes me wonder how Nas' career would have been viewed if that dropped instead of what did now (and perhaps instead of Nastradamus and Lost Tapes too). His first three albums might have been regarded as classics, and there would have been no 'need' for Stillmatic (which is far from his best album anyway imo)

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Nah it wasnt me, i actually don't remember who did it

That's why I didn't insert the dj's name on the tracklist

Might be "Apocalyptic beats" or smthg I'd need to look into the vaults tho

Yeah do check the 3rd tape Life Is Deep, my fave!

You're right about Apocalyptic beats. It's actually in the title from when I downloaded it back day.

Bumped the second tape today. shyt was crazy breh. I like the arrangement of the tracks. I felt like mushin' someone on the train when Serious and Talk of NY came on. Son ripped The Curse. Too bad the version never dropped :noah:

Gonna listen to the last tape on the way to work tomorrow :ahh:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Almost done with the 3rd tape and realized my joints weren't numbered. So everything played alphabetically (sp). I should've known sooner when The World is Yours didn't play after the sample :noah:

I don't remember if it was like that when I extracted it, but Ima listen to it again over the weekend to get the full effect :takedat: