Nas ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers (Prod. by Salaam Remi and No ID) #LifeIsGood

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same way you're just now getting around to understanding what nas and mobb deep meant on it was written it'll probably take you a few years to understand what was being said on here

it's not difficult to know what was being said here. by nas, at least, since ross' verse didn't tie into the song's theme (it was still dope, though). the problem with this song, is that the beat is trash. if you guys think that's a dope beat, we simply have WIDELY disparate tastes in music.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

432574_o.gif

2gufkv6.gif

1176174_o.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
it's not difficult to know what was being said here. by nas, at least, since ross' verse didn't tie into the song's theme (it was still dope, though). the problem with this song, is that the beat is trash. if you guys think that's a dope beat, we simply have WIDELY disparate tastes in music.

i didnt even listen to this trash, fukk a nas

my point was he shouldnt be criticizing "the whole shooting stories stuff" when he doesnt really understand it or the culture of hip-hop in general

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
the same way you're just now getting around to understanding what nas and mobb deep meant on it was written it'll probably take you a few years to understand what was being said on here

I just don't think this song is on par with Nasty & Daughters

I didn't like the Don when it came out though and later liked it so maybe I'll like this later

but it's definitely no match for e.g.

Last edited by a moderator: