Nas ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers (Prod. by Salaam Remi and No ID) #LifeIsGood

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross served that nikka again. Nas has lost his flow. He used to flow effortlessly now his flow is forced. Is Herbie Drawz the new Ill Will, Nino Barkim?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
i'll just come out and say it since no one else will, Ross got the better of Nas on this track... Nas' bars might have been better, but Ross' energy and flow had me like :ohmy: the entire time

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again?

when was the first time?

Nas on Triple Beam >>> anything Ross ever did

Ross doesn't even write his own sh!t

"Usual Suspects"
"Tower Heist"
"Triple Beam Dreams"

Ross went from being a writer for other nikkas to not writing for himself? Interesting. His flow is just better than Nas' now. Nas' flow is just off these days.

Daps
I'm feelin' it. That beat is nice too. To the ones talkin' trash, idk wtf y'all want from Nas, mayne... Cryin' bout no Premo, Pete Rock, & whoever da fukk... Y'all know damn well if Nas put a buncha Premo - KoleXXXion beats on LIG, y'all would be :sadbron: ... & underwhelmed as fukk.

I know he ain't puttin' out no Nastradamus-esque ish on this, so i'ma be listening like :lolbron:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Gonna catch a lot of heat for this.....This Rick Ross verse is close to the B.I.G standard...Dude is growing with each verse. I think it's amazing how Ross is improving as a rapper....

B.I.G still the g.o.a.t by far tho

Ronald

Daps
"Usual Suspects"
"Tower Heist"
"Triple Beam Dreams"

Ross went from being a writer for other nikkas to not writing for himself? Interesting. His flow is just better than Nas' now. Nas' flow is just off these days.

:beli::beli::beli::beli:

Nas' verse on Triple Beam is one of his best, up there with Verbal Intercourse and Eye For An Eye

There is no way Ross got him on that song, nobody even listens to that niccas verse

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm feelin' it. That beat is nice too. To the ones talkin' trash, idk wtf y'all want from Nas, mayne... Cryin' bout no Premo, Pete Rock, & whoever da fukk... Y'all know damn well if Nas put a buncha Premo - KoleXXXion beats on LIF, y'all would be :sadbron: ... & underwhelmed as fukk.

I know he ain't puttin' out no Nastradamus-esque ish on this, so i'ma be listening like :lolbron:

Primo was my fav producer at one point.. but his best days are over...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Usual Suspects"
"Tower Heist"
"Triple Beam Dreams"

Snoop.

I have no idea if Ross has a ghost writer but it's not unheard of for ghost writers to have ghost writers.

Fred.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Happy_gif.gif

Thank you Nasir :blush:

:bow:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter