Nas - Daughters(Official Video)[Life Is Good]

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Nas the GOAT (no need to say the word nikkas been using to describe him all of Destiny's life really, but let's say it again) My nikka had me going through :smugfavre::pachaha::dwillhuh::pachaha::birdman::leostare::krs::mjpls::jawalrus::wow::obama:

Boss shyt

Jet

Banned
Daps
so far, nas is 3 for 3...Life Is Good will be a classic!

7/17/12 we eat brehs! :ahh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ that stupid f*ckin picture of soulja boy on that magazine cover her friend holds up. if this don't win a grammy then we really know these awards got a vendetta against nas

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
His daughter showing up at the very end in the car was the icing on the cake. Good thing that him and his daughter is on good terms now.

destiny-jones-and-nas.jpg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Damn man, with all this promo he's getting lately I'm really wondering why their not dropping the album in mid June. This is THE most label support Nas has gotten since he signed with Def Jam, I'm wondering that with this being his last album with them if thier pulling out the stops in order to convince him to re-sign.....

7/17 can't get here fast enough
He's been getting serious support for his albums on Def Jam specially with the fact that he has 110% creative control, probably where all the millions went instead of into his pockets.