Nas - Daughters(Official Video)[Life Is Good]

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Yeah, but you fukk nikka nerds are gonna be the first ones to "right click-save as" when the album drops...Then complain when eminem comes out and sells 1 million out the gate talking about getting fukked in his ass by his mother or some shyt.

nah, i'm gon' actually buy it.. i bought all of NaS' albums... all of 'em, and i'll buy this one too... but i'm just 1 person.. em's fanbase goes beyond hip hop.. there are cats that are diehard fans of eminem that don't even like rap at all... there's no competition...

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
everyones already forgot about nasty and the don. he needs a more mainstream appealing single, dont have to be about bottle poppin but those songs just werent catchy enough.

He should do a song like "If I Ruled The World" but with Alicia Keys.......but people will accuse him of copying Jay-Z...

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
everyones already forgot about nasty and the don. he needs a more mainstream appealing single, dont have to be about bottle poppin but those songs just werent catchy enough.

Nasty is a street single and will probably end up as a Bonus. Daughters is being promoted as the second single

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Been a while since a video really took a good song to a great song. The visuals to the track are perfect.

And this is a good song for radio as well. The radio does play positive songs from time to time and a lot of people have daughters. In fact, 'I Can' still gets played on Los Angeles radio.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whilst watching it I was like damn this nikka really shiiiiiiiiitttting all over his daughter

but seeing her in the last clip driving away was kool

:ahh: this album should be good

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
nah, i'm gon' actually buy it.. i bought all of NaS' albums... all of 'em, and i'll buy this one too... but i'm just 1 person.. em's fanbase goes beyond hip hop.. there are cats that are diehard fans of eminem that don't even like rap at all... there's no competition...

I just used that homosexual crakkka devil as a reference point, to say that there is a REAL artist putting out REAL ARTISTIC music, and thats what everybody claims they want, but how do you expect that to last when the support isn't there?

I also have my own facts about this, but its too above and beyond the mind of the typical negro in the coli, so i'll just keep it to myself.

But you know what? Keep downloading. Its only going to cripple amerikkkas econonmy more, forcing the white man's horns to grow. Then you nikkas are gonna be in for a real treat.