Nas and Nicki Minaj officially a couple

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I feel u. I don't understand how some bruhs wanna be with Amber Rose or Kim K on some serious shyt knowing their history. A regular bruh like myself....I can understand..but a successful rich bruh...don't get it.
That's cuz they never get p*ssy and will take anything that comes they're way even if the body count is high

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Breh cardi b surpassed nicki. :camby:

I have to say that it's so fukking crazy people keep saying this and genuinely believing it. Nicki has been in the game ten years now and is literally the best selling female rapper of all time. Iggy got one hit and thinkpieces were being written about how a blonde white woman runs hip hop, cardi (who I like) has one hit and nikkas talking about she SURPASSED nicki? :gucci: Can cardi at least get an album out first? I'm actually concerned the way y'all are gassing her is gonna cause her to blow out sooner than later.

And the hate y'all have for this woman (nicki) is unreal

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I feel u. I don't understand how some bruhs wanna be with Amber Rose or Kim K on some serious shyt knowing their history. A regular bruh like myself....I can understand..but a successful rich bruh...don't get it.

They're on drugs 24/7 :yeshrug:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
its already like this for a lot of guys, they simply dont know it. like ive said, your girl isnt less of a whore because she's not famous and has been smutted out by kareem the overnight stocker at walmart and tyrell the correctional officer versus famous athletes and entertainers.

anyway i dont care what nas does....as long as he doesnt put her on his album....

you know he will though :francis::comeon::snoop:

In this day and age kareem and tyrell probably run a train on her ass simultaneously and passed her around like a blunt :mjcry:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas's biggest sellout move since____?

A. The I declare war concert/Black Republicans/Signing with Jay/DefJam

B. Those lowlife Hennessy ads

C. It Was Written

D. Owe me back/oochie wally (remix)

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys heartbroken over this? LOL
She got her own money. He happy (Happy for them even if it don't last)
As long as they don't do an album together I'm good.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do grown Black "men" like in this thread live their lives through rappers and decisions they make?

How many times are guys gonna say "Nah son Nas gonna hit and quit". We dont know what Nas gonna do, we aint in his mind

I always wonder how some of you will act and talk when you are 70
It doesnt matter if you think Nicki is a hoe or not

The idiots above who said Nas is a legend- what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Again with what i said by living your life through decisions rappers make

50 was smooching on a cave woman who called him a gorilla but what Nas does is so much worse

Nas himself said Gwen Paltrow deserved a pass for saying the n word

However you feel about Nicki or not these two match up good

How Nas acted when he was drunk in the video is the true Nas, Nicki loves hood nikkas while everyone always acts like Nas is some monk

Offset is with Cardi B a woman who admitted for years to being a hoe and nobody blinks an eye