Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to lie. I'm kinda digging this filler shyt they got out. I just wished in this alternate reality that naruto focused more on himself then chasing around sasuke and trying to "save him".

If i was writing this arc i would've had naruto shoot the deuces to sasuke, train with kakashi, jman, and his father, and also titty fukk hinata at night

Also why they do itachi like that :mjcry:

also next week gonna be lit

Pain vs the 4th :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not filler. The manga is over. There's no gap left to fill. They're just making bullshyt to milk the franchise.

Nope, it still counts as filler. The manga may be over but the anime hasn't covered all of it.

They got to the part where Madara cast the Eternal Tsukuyomi on everybody and then went into a bunch of filler about everybody's dream world. They haven't done any of the fight with Kaguya yet, nor have they done the final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight or the epilogue. So it's still filler because there's manga material that hasn't been animated.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nope, it still counts as filler.
Filler exist to stall for time and give the manga time to get ahead of the anime. If the manga is over then that's not filler because it doesn't serve that purpose. It's just anime original content made to milk the franchise.