Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Naruto Franchise Gets New Boruto Manga Supervised by Masashi Kishimoto (Updated)

The countdown website for the "Next Generation" of the Naruto franchise ended on Saturday toannounce a new manga in the franchise. Mikio Ikemoto, who worked as an assistant under original manga creator Masashi Kishimoto on Naruto, is drawing the new manga. Kishimoto will supervise the manga, and Ukyō Kodachi (Naruto - Gaara Hiden: Sajingensō novel, Boruto -Naruto the Movie- screenplay cooperation) will write the manga's script. The new manga will focus on Boruto.

new-generation-naruto-manga.jpg

The new manga will be titled Boruto and it will run in Weekly Shonen Jump starting in spring 2016. The magazine will publish new chapters once a month.

Ikemoto wrote the two-chapter "COSMOS" short manga for Weekly Shonen Jump in 1997 and 1999.

Shueisha had launched the countdown site last month, and the countdown had featured the logo and the silhouettes of the characters from Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga — specifically, of the children of the main characters from the Naruto manga, who were featured in Boruto -Naruto the Movie- and in Kishimoto's Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring one-volume sequel manga.

kage.gif

image006.jpg
Kishimoto ended his main Naruto manga after 15 years of serialization last November. He then wrote the Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring one-volume sequel manga, and also worked on the script and character designs and served as the chief production supervisor on the Boruto -Naruto the Movie- film sequel. A series of novels continued the story after the manga's end.

At a preview screening for Boruto -Naruto the Movie- in July, Boruto voice actress Yuko Sanpei said that she "wanted to see the films continue," and Kishimoto responded with a wry smile, "I can't. Please let me rest now." After finishing Naruto, Kishimoto said, "During this time, I finally went on myhoneymoon. Even though my son has grown as big as[protagonist Naruto's son] Boruto." Kishimoto had gotten married over a decade ago.

Kishimoto attended this year's New York Comic Con event on October 8-11. He confirmed that he is working on plans for his next manga, a science-fiction story.

Update: Oricon clarified that the new Boruto manga will be published once a month in Weekly Shonen Jump. This article previously incorrectly stated that the manga would only run for one

It's gonna take me awhile to get used to Mikio Ikemoto's art style.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought the Manga had ended awhile go, last episode I watched was when Sasuke gets stabbed in the back by the hokage clone. Waiting for the series to end so I can finish it.

We should've known that the infinite Tskiyumi would create endless filler in the anime... It's crazy how they just won't end the series.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We should've known that the infinite Tskiyumi would create endless filler in the anime... It's crazy how they just won't end the series.

Especially now that they've got Baruto which is basically just Naruto: The Next Generation. They can easily end the Anime and start RIGHT back up again after the Baruto Manga has a couple chapters under its belt

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Especially now that they've got Baruto which is basically just Naruto: The Next Generation. They can easily end the Anime and start RIGHT back up again after the Baruto Manga has a couple chapters under its belt

:gag:

That kid and his itty bitty rasengan can eat a dikk.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That's cuz the damn studio loves to draw it so much they are a big reason why it's gonna keep continue they didn't care if oh boy was done they clearly said they don't want it to end really enjoy it and have so many ideas for it reason why filler galore and next generation shyt they had to have a part in it also to talk to creator and told him like we'll keep doing it even if u don't want too we really enjoy it

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That's cuz the damn studio loves to draw it so much they are a big reason why it's gonna keep continue they didn't care if oh boy was done they clearly said they don't want it to end really enjoy it and have so many ideas for it reason why filler galore and next generation shyt they had to have a part in it also to talk to creator and told him like we'll keep doing it even if u don't want too we really enjoy it

Who watches that crap? I haven't seen a filler episode since I realized what filler was in part 1.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who watches that crap? I haven't seen a filler episode since I realized what filler was in part 1.

Neither do I only time I will if it's like kakashi gaiden or like when it was bout naruto mom and dad
Itachi one I will watch tho