Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjcry: fighting clip of adult sasuke n naruto vs momoshiki (one of the villians from Naruto: Boruto the movie"

Megazord shyt :camby:

And it seems like the last two movies(and the Gaiden) are forgetting about Naruto 6 paths Sage mode. Control of 6 Path staff + Black balls + flight ability

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Megazord shyt :camby:

And it seems like the last two movies(and the Gaiden) are forgetting about Naruto 6 paths Sage mode. Control of 6 Path staff + Black balls + flight ability
think kishi either forgot or is trynna tell us that its gone. the power up was only the sages senjutsu, the bijuu chakra was a bonus, as having the bijuus gives you the black orbs n flights, their chakra ran out of naruto (which is weird since he is the meeting place), idk man kishi is fukkin up. Sasuke didn't even use no rinnegan paths from what i can tell

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
think kishi either forgot or is trynna tell us that its gone. the power up was only the sages senjutsu, the bijuu chakra was a bonus, as having the bijuus gives you the black orbs n flights, their chakra ran out of naruto (which is weird since he is the meeting place), idk man kishi is fukkin up. Sasuke didn't even use no rinnegan paths from what i can tell

How did Naruto lose his 6 path powers? He had a piece of each of the 9 beats inside him, how did he lose that power? You have any confirmation of this? If not i'm going to chalk it up to shytty writing again.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
@Kool-aide

Sas didnt lose his rinnegan, so why should Naruto lose his power? Why would they close the series with Sasuke being clearly more powerful than Naruto?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How did Naruto lose his 6 path powers? He had a piece of each of the 9 beats inside him, how did he lose that power? You have any confirmation of this? If not i'm going to chalk it up to shytty writing again.
Lol idk bout confirmation but like i said kishi is fukkin up and like you mentioned in the gaiden and the two movies he aint use it. His power up was the super sage mode not the psuedo ten tails jinjuriki form which thanks to the other bijuu lets him fly. Madara said that naruto gained the senjutsu of the sage and sasuke his eyes, when they both woke up they had they powerups activated. Then when naruto activated his bijuu cloack the other bijuus chakras fused with kuramas, thats why his skin is not glowing like the other forms but since kuruma is his main tailed beast he does retain some characteristics like the wiskers and the glowing hair and cloak. And you can see that naruto gained the sage markings on his back with each black ball representing a bijuu like the jubbi jinn. So its possible the chakra ran out after his and sasuke's last fight :manny:
Remember when Naruto was about throwing hands and strategically timed jutsus? :ld:
Part 1 was a masterpiece :mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
[QUOTE="KOOL-AID, post: 15081741, member: 13392"]Lol idk bout confirmation but like i said kishi is fukkin up and like you mentioned in the gaiden and the two movies he aint use it. His power up was the super sage mode not the psuedo ten tails jinjuriki form which thanks to the other bijuu lets him fly. Madara said that naruto gained the senjutsu of the sage and sasuke his eyes, when they both woke up they had they powerups activated. Then when naruto activated his bijuu cloack the other bijuus chakras fused with kuramas, thats why his skin is not glowing like the other forms but since kuruma is his main tailed beast he does retain some characteristics like the wiskers and the glowing hair and cloak. And you can see that naruto gained the sage markings on his back with each black ball representing a bijuu like the jubbi jinn. So its possible the chakra ran out after his and sasuke's last fight :manny:

Part 1 was a masterpiece :mjcry:[/QUOTE]

No confirmation so :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="KOOL-AID, post: 15081741, member: 13392"]Lol idk bout confirmation but like i said kishi is fukkin up and like you mentioned in the gaiden and the two movies he aint use it. His power up was the super sage mode not the psuedo ten tails jinjuriki form which thanks to the other bijuu lets him fly. Madara said that naruto gained the senjutsu of the sage and sasuke his eyes, when they both woke up they had they powerups activated. Then when naruto activated his bijuu cloack the other bijuus chakras fused with kuramas, thats why his skin is not glowing like the other forms but since kuruma is his main tailed beast he does retain some characteristics like the wiskers and the glowing hair and cloak. And you can see that naruto gained the sage markings on his back with each black ball representing a bijuu like the jubbi jinn. So its possible the chakra ran out after his and sasuke's last fight :manny:

Part 1 was a masterpiece :mjcry:

No confirmation so :manny:[/QUOTE]
:mjpls: i guess so

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
New Kishi interview from Comic-con - Masashi Kishimoto at New York Comic-con Part II - The Anime News Network Interview

Mostly just random questions but there were a couple interesting things -

Another thing that's interesting about Naruto's world is that there's technology, like ways to view videos, communicate over long distances – it's definitely not something that exists in traditional samurai-era Japan, but it's not a typical 'modern' Japan either. What definitely does NOT exist in Naruto's world?

It would actually take too long to really go nitty-gritty into details, but for example: one of the things I focused on was that anything that's NOT possible to recreate, or to do, using ninjustu, ninja skills, I would not develop for Naruto's world. So no cars. Because they have shuriken, the throwing stars, there's no guns either. So there were certain things I had clearly in my head that I didn't want to have available in their worldview.

Mari Morimoto (translator):
So I brought up the fact that in the Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring sequel story, there's that one line when Naruto complains about how Sasuke's so analog, and Shikamaru's says, "Oh, but he goes to areas where you can't charge anything."

I asked Kishimoto-sensei about that and he said, 'Well, you know, I wanted to show that time had passed. So some things may have developed in the intervening time between the last chapter ofNaruto and fifteen years later when the Seventh Hokage story happens. Also, there's the fact that the story is set during a time of peace, so there's now more money available, because the funds that were being pushed into the war can now be used for things like developing technology.

So most of the story in Naruto is told from Naruto's point of view, with him as the central character. However, there's a lot of different and interesting characters in Naruto! It made me wonder, would Naruto be a completely different story if it was told from another character's point of view? If you could tell the story from another perspective, ala Rashomon, which character would you choose to tell a different version of the Naruto story from their point of view?

I suppose one possibility would be to write the story from Sasuke's perspective, or even the mentors, the teachers, especially like Jiraiya, because there's a generational difference there too.

How would the story be different if you told it from these characters' point of view?

This actually just came to me but, for example, if I were to draw the story from Jiraiya's viewpoint, from what we've already seen of Jiraya he's very… not so much arrogant, but overconfident, blusterous, and very, very skilled. But there was a time when he was still young, when he didn't really know much and he was kind of dumb too. So it'd be interesting to show that contrast.

Also, Jiraiya grew up in a time when the jutsu that we know now in the current Naruto worldview had not been refined, or even developed in some cases. So I think it would be fun to show that gap. In fact, there's a very famous TV series in Japan called Oshin.

That would be interesting to read! With Naruto, you've created a very rich universe with many characters, and you just did a Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring side story, the Boruto movie, which you wrote the screenplay for, and there's also the Kakashi Hiden side-story novel that Viz Media is also publishing. That's a lot to enjoy, but are these sequel stories the last of your Naruto stories, or do you think there's more stories left to tell? Or after 15 years, are you just DONE with Naruto? (laughs)

There are infinite possibilities right now. If I decide that I want to do more Naruto stories, perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. That said, there is nothing firmly in the works at this time. Just that there is always the possibility…

I see! So I guess Naruto fans can keep their hopes alive to see more someday, maybe. As I mentioned, Naruto has many, many wonderful characters. But were there characters in Naruto that surprised you that were very popular with fans?

Rock Lee.

Ah, right! So did you decide to include Rock Lee in the story more because he became so popular?

Not necessarily. It's just what I heard. It kind of surprised me how popular he was, but it didn't necessarily lead to more plotlines with him in it, or anything like that. That's not to say that I didn't consider writing him in more or creating more stories about him, but the timing was never right, so I never had the opportunity.

Speaking of new characters, I also noticed as the story evolved, there were more multi-cultural characters introduced to the story, like Killer Bee. Can you talk a little bit about why you decided to do that?

When I started expanding on the world, especially through introducing other ninja villages, the very nature of doing that kind of forced me to widen the perspective. I wouldn't say it was necessarily a deliberate decision, but I was definitely conscious of the fact that if I wanted to have my Naruto world reflect actual society more, then it might be easier for fans to accept, to see, other cultures or races as well. So while it wasn't necessarily an outright deliberate decision, I think I was conscious of the fact that I wanted Naruto's world to reflect, at least a little bit, the world at large.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Naruto turned to shyt after the first part IMO :francis: but if they make a new series about his son i might check it out :manny:

I wouldn't. These youngins are unlocking mangeko sharingans and spinning whirlwind rasengans before growing pubic hair. Plus the villains would have to be incredibly overpowered just to keep up. It would end up being GT status.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I wouldn't. These youngins are unlocking mangeko sharingans and spinning whirlwind rasengans before growing pubic hair. Plus the villains would have to be incredibly overpowered just to keep up. It would end up being GT status.
:yeshrug: i dont care about that shyt, he just needs to make the new series like part one... maybe a bit more light hearted.... etc etc he can do a lot with a new series maybe focus on other stuff like missions etc etc