Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why are there fillers? The manga has ended.

studio wants to make this shyt last on some one piece shyt literally already said anime will continue after the manga is done so this could turn into some db gt shyt or maybe the author will help with the anime who knows

this filler gonna last a while from what i gather a twitter said it was 10 eps deep into already

New information has surfaced this week about the fate of the Naruto anime. According to SGCAFE and their scans of a new interview, anime series director Hayato Date doesn’t want to end the anime after the events of the manga catch up

“Nope, it’s not ending yet! Once we usher in the new year we will be introducing some new story developments into the series. The Naruto anime series will keep on going!”

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/11/07/worried-naruto-anime-ending-dont/

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, how many of ya still watching the anime? :patrice:

I'm still watching the anime. I was so pissed that they're still doing the filler when the manga is over?. Now they're doing the New Chunni Exam when Shikamaru is took over but it's okay, not bad but still. Last anime main war was when Madara murdered Sasuke and Naruto. I don't like all that retrospection. Now when it's close to the end I want action keep going.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Did anybody peep The Last movie? Got damn that shyt was awful.. I remembered why I stopped watching Naruto movies. nikka was doing shyt he never did in the manga :mjlol:

Plus he didn't even use the powers he had at the end of the manga. He didn't even use his Sage Senjutsu cloak, none of the other tailed beast powers, no black balls, didn't fly or even Sage mode, he just used Kiyubii mode. :snoop:

The only reason I watched this crap was to see Naruto and Sas display their powers at an older age.. They had to make this movie way before the manga ended. 0/5 stars.