Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many things that make me sad about how this series ended. I had more written but it's making more mad typing that out.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol this s the end of shippuden. In 3-4 years we getting another series :manny:. You think jump going to let that half billi cash cow just go away :comeon:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
not a bad ending at all.. at least we know they get their arms (kinda) back...

Yung Uzi Christ jnr. outcheaa pulling pranks like his pops.. dont know why he acting out when he should be piping Sasuke's daughter...

im guessing the person Sasuke ''thought'' he saw in the forest might be orochimaru...

overall i liked how it ended.. only qualms is where all the other tailed beasts at ? unless thats what the meeting is to discuss, yung uzu should keep em all..

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe it's over :mjcry: but I gotta be honest, I felt cheesy ending.

I liked seeing the broken hands of Hashirama's and Madara's statues making the unison sign.

I liked Kakashi hokage on the wall, he looks the best one on that stone :banderas:

I liked Naruto's son (Bolt) painting One Piece on Naruto's headband.

naruto-5283073.jpg

But still chapters felt so forced. Kishi's ending was really unsatisfying to me.

No Orochimaru and no Yamato but yet they have time to show :flabbynsick: Anko?.....what a disappointment. ....:beli:

How in the hell Akamaru is survived during the war? & and he still alive :mjlol:

Tenten looking good :takedat:

They couldn' heal Guy but can heal Sasuke and Naruto :beli: