Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
debuts in spring it will be about the kids
naruto is hokage in leaked pics
sasuke looks dead exactly madara :laff:

So the 2 main pairings seem to be Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto's got two kids (a boy and a girl) and Sasuke's got one (a girl).

As for their arms, Tsunade makes replacements out of Hashirama's cells. Sasuke (this is before the time-skip in chapter 700) leaves Konoha and goes on a trip for atonement and Sakura asks to go with him. Sasuke proceeds to tap her on the head and say till another time. Kakashi (as Hokage) and Naruto also vouch for Sasuke and that's the reason he isn't killed.

http://onemangaforums.com/index.php...ler-thread-spoilers-only-no-discussion/page-5

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto + Hinata was mandatory for me to accept the ending. fukk Sakura and Sasuke is a clown if he knocked her up especially after how he played her. Sasuke is a clown anyway for backing down to Naruto. It should have been his way or death. No compromise.
He'll be in the running for the worst anime scumbag father of all time usurping Ging from Hunter X Hunter

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think its pretty clear unless we get a spinoff or one shot Naruto won't be Hokage in this series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if I'm looking at this other new image that drop chouji had a kid with kamuria that black chic from cloud village :damn:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
am I the only one that's :scust: at how the pairings turned out?

sakura getting with sasuke after all that is just:mjlol:

im fine with naruto getting with hinata but if you were gonna do that why not give her some more screen time to at least make it better received. uzi still hasn't addressed her confession:mjlol:

I actually think if kishi had his choice he would have had sakura reject sasuke earlier and get with naruto but if you do that you alienate two fanbases for one and they take the pairings seriously over there. in the end this seems like a money driven decision. if naruto gets sakura then who does sasuke end up with?:yeshrug:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Wheelchair guy is still that nikka. :ufdup: He's one of the few cats in this manga I respect because he could put the beats on anyone. Damn, so Rock Lee ain't doing shyt after the time skip?

Sasuke got Sakura

Naruto got Hinata

Rock Lee left out in the cold. :smh: It's fukked up how they did my two favorite leaf characters.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
After all that shyt Sasuke pulled its bullshyt for Sakura to get with him. Woulda made more sense for her to choose someone else and Sasuke just be a tolerated outcast.