Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok that shyt was funny. Did that bytch get a nose bleed like Iruka-sensei after the sexy no jutsu?
3309179_1374283724177.76res_457_333.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So that jutsu = Sexy no Jutsu :ohhh:

Their reactions were funny as fukk tho.

Naruto: Sasuke...it's time to use that technique. The one I've been practicing even more than Rasengan. :lift:

Sasuke: Let's do it. My left eye is ready. :fire:
Naruto: ...take this! Sexy Reverse Harem no Jutsu!!! :troll:
Kaguya: :dwillhuh:
Sakura: :takedat:
Kakashi: :why:
Sasuke: :beli:

*Naruto breaks through Kaguya's defense and lands a solid punch on her* :jawalrus:

Sakura: ...It worked? :wtf:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Sexy no jutsu gave me laugh but its still classic naruto, something he would try before all the powerups. Ya'll really think Kishi pulling this outta his ass still!? Nothing has been random and all questions have been answered so far from how the hell Madara knew about the infinite tsukuyomi to what the white zetsus really are( how sad) even the deception of nagato, obito, madara,all the way back to indra and the sage himself!! nothing has been random, just really well crafted in my opinion. The only Questions left for me are (1 those dam vapor people. wtf was that, (2 the extinction of the Uzamaki clan who were known for their sealing techniques and (3 the kaguya clan extinction, the resemblance to kaguya herself and what that black(zetsu)b*stard had to do with it. Also I getting the sneaking suspicion Orochimaru knows way more than he's letting on, his original plan was to ignore the war and tobis plan because he knew he'd survive but for what tho?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I had no problem with the reverse sexy jutsu *no homo*. They tried to catch her off guard & it succeeded. I'm just want to see how they are going to be able to reunite, because as they said before, if their is only one of them (referring to Sasuke & Naruto) they have NO chance to beat Kaguya.