Naruto anime set to end after 14 years, September 8th

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
About time...I'm a fan but the manga ended two years ago and they just been dragging the anime out to death. Glad they're finally ending it.

That said, I'm 99.9% sure there'll be a Boruto spinoff anime. Also some of the post-series novels are getting anime adaptations (for example, there's one about Itachi's backstory).

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This trash could never be GOAT status :heh: shyt is 80% filler
I think in terms of impact, it's probably up there, but as someone else said, without the filler it's up there. I guess since you can't delete filler it knocks it down a bit, but as far as fights, emotions, maybe even plot, I fukks with it

Madara/Guy fight>>>>most shonens

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The manga ended 21 months ago, but they've had several movies after that, plus the anime has been drawn out through massive filler arcs.

Also someone, with the approval of Masashi, took Boruto and is continuing it in manga form.

But yeah the Naruto anime is now ending

So is ending meaning they gonna end it how it ended in the mango?

Like I too stopped watching.... I think the time of the Pein fight..... It was some fillers after that... some shyt with him and the squads helping rebuild Konoho. I was heavy in the Manga so I know how all that went. But I'd be interested in seeing all that animated cuz so much was lost in context

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hope we eventually get a kai version of this, but that it includes the anime only fight extentions.

{Deep South Redneck accent} Explain yourself boy!:ufdup:

We dont speak that "teeki taki chin-chong-chang" shyt! What is "kai":rudy:

MURICA!!!:blessed:

Redneck-Culture-031713333661.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So is ending meaning they gonna end it how it ended in the mango?

Like I too stopped watching.... I think the time of the Pein fight..... It was some fillers after that... some shyt with him and the squads helping rebuild Konoho. I was heavy in the Manga so I know how all that went. But I'd be interested in seeing all that animated cuz so much was lost in context
It's going to be the fight yes, and will probably go out looking at the near future just like the chapter(s)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If these dumb fukks stayed with naruto formula from beginning for ship easily be elite tier cuz og naruto was perfection imo till the final battle naruto v sas
Then filler hell granted I didn't watch them from after that battle
Then ship had more filler than whole og naruto series:snoop: