Narratives: Where Lying (to oneself) is mandatory!!! Demons souls edition

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nobody cared for demons souls so what does ps4 sales gotta do with a ps3 game that didn't sell well but sold better here than it did in Japan?

Before we move on let's establish there is no relation and you're changing the subject. You're free to make a thread on ps4 sales and I'll skool you there on it. Actually, I'll do it now because you'll continue to deflect.

The Xbox series x unlike the Xbox one is more powerful than the competition. Has gamepass, enhances all games and is flat out a better value than what Sony has in the ps5 to the point a ps3 game that didn't sell well is being talked about by Sony stans because it's exclusive.

Now if you wanna continue to play dumb to showcase to some stans you're a funboy too? :thumbsup:
Let’s talk about what we know instead of your continued hypotheticals...
You made a whole thread based on the premise that sales numbers dictate what gamers “want or care about”...

Which console sold more?
The PS4 or the XBOX One?

At this point you’re just arguing with yourself and the corner your stannery painted yourself into. Grab a shovel and dig the goal post out of the ground. We’ve got some gold medal mental gymnastics going on here. My only question at this point is will your demise be streamed on mixer or nah?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You made a whole thread based on the premise that sales numbers dictate what gamers “want or care about”...

Which console sold more?
The PS4 or the XBOX One?

At this point you’re just arguing with yourself and the corner your stannery painted yourself into. Grab a shovel and dig the goal post out of the ground. We’ve got some gold medal mental gymnastics going on here. My only question at this point is will your demise be streamed on mixer or nah?
So you wrote all that but didn't actually respond you what I said. In fact you just doubled down and repeating yourself. I answered your question thoroughly. And you claim to be a gamer so the stupid act might not be an act at all :ohhh:

The Wii sold great, but must ppl regretted that.

And with your logic the Wii-U should have been a thing but history taught us many moons ago that console sales don't matter. That doesn't apply to games. Is demons souls a good game? Out of 100 million gamers only 1.7 million cared to find out. That game wasn't a launch title, had a huge base to draw from.

So why would that game be a big deal for the ps5 launch, please explain? You know why the Xbox is back with a vengeance, 23 studios working on shyt, xcloud, gamepass, more powerful in every way.

BUT YOU NEEDED ME TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU, SERIOUSLY :mjlol: Ok champ, Would you like to visit the killzone shadow fall thread? Lots of hype for a dozen or more pages acting like they having the time of their lives. Then they all go "man this game was trash"

Sure it sold like demons souls but let's not understand reality brehs, let's let hype power our dreams :blessed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Barely made it out of Japan? It sold a little over 150k in Japan, 500k in the US and 700k in Europe so you're gonna have to adjust those excuses :handshake:
It was published by sony in japan and wasn't considered successful enough for a world wide release. Namco took over and distributed the game themselves outside of japan. It took a long time for demons souls to sell what it eventually did, the popularity of dark souls actually helped demons souls sell more copies in the long term but the game was a flop at release. Sony didn't even want to produce anymore games in the series because of how low the numbers were.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was published by sony in japan and wasn't considered successful enough for a world wide release. Namco took over and distributed the game themselves outside of japan. It took a long time for demons souls to sell what it eventually did, the popularity of dark souls actually helped demons souls sell more copies in the long term but the game was a flop at release. Sony didn't even want to produce anymore games in the series because of how low the numbers were.
Agreed :handshake:

And now because it's a ps5 exclusive it's now a highly sought after title. shyt, that and the Spiderman demo is quite possibly the best launch ever. I don't believe that but Gizmo duck made a thread on it and everyone else mentions this game like it really is the fukkin shyt.

But gears going 4k/120 with new campaign content is nothing? I seem to be the bad guy for pointing out hypocrisies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Agreed :handshake:

And now because it's a ps5 exclusive it's now a highly sought after title.

I'd say it's highly anticipated title because alot of the people who are into the souls style of games never got the chance to experience the title that started it all.

Ps4 not being backwards compatible is a big part of the problem, by the time the souls series was as popular as it is today, you would have needed to buy a ps3 to play it so alot of people never got to experience it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Which console sold more?
The PS4 or the XBOX One?

BARS :picard: