Narratives: Where Lying (to oneself) is mandatory!!! Demons souls edition

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Sony gamers have concluded that they have an incredible lineup :bryan: word to @ItWasWritten

And that fool said that while posting just these 3 games..

Miles morales (a ps4 dlc expansion)
Godfall (universally agreed isn't interesting)
Demon souls (flagship launch title after the dlc expansion)

And everyone seems to be on board and in agreement demons souls is what the gamers want, asked for/etc.

But I have this one little question to ask. If there is any truth whatsoever to people wanting and caring about this game then how come the original has only sold 1.7 million copies :huhldup:

500k in the us? This looks less exciting than bloodborne but hey, that game was loved by few as well...

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Says the guy who ran fast as he could to be first to post :salute:

Have you ever played demons souls? it only sold 1.7 million copies so surely most of you have not played it. You sure there's 40ft demons, is that demon gonna take orders from Travis Scott?

It hurts me to do this old friend, but I think it’s finally time you go on block.

You’re washed now...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It hurts me to do this old friend, but I think it’s finally time you go on block.

You’re washed now...
You've contributed nothing but tears, please stop posting until you're man enough to maturely handle the topics being discussed. You clearly never played demons souls and you're angry I sohh easily Exposed!!! that truth :win:

What's your gamertag so you can prove me wrong, I'll wait :popcorn: (he won't be back)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But I have this one little question to ask. If there is any truth whatsoever to people wanting and caring about this game then how come the original has only sold 1.7 million copies :huhldup:
Because it was a niche title that barely made it out of japan when it originally released. From software games didn't pop off until dark souls released so alot of people missed out on demons souls.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

500k in the us?..
You know PS4 outsold Xbox by like....A LOT right? I mean...do the numbers matter or do they not?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Because it was a niche title that barely made it out of japan when it originally released. From software games didn't pop off until dark souls released so alot of people missed out on demons souls.
Barely made it out of Japan? It sold a little over 150k in Japan, 500k in the US and 700k in Europe so you're gonna have to adjust those excuses :handshake:
You know PS4 outsold Xbox by like....A LOT right? I mean...do the numbers matter or do they not?
Now you're shifting the goalpost from demons souls to consoles sold on ps4, two totally different subjects. The subject of this thread is the fact demons souls was never popular amongst Sony fans point blank period. Now this remake looks to be the same game with better graphics but not mind numbing next gen graphics. And now all of a sudden y'all acting like this is what you've been waiting for?

GET THE WHOLE ENTIRE fukk OUTTA HERE :bryan:

And your reply to that is "Well the ps4 sold more than the Xbox" I guess that's Sony reply as well so they'll sell you Spiderman dlc for $70 :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Barely made it out of Japan? It sold a little over 150k in Japan, 500k in the US and 700k in Europe so you're gonna have to adjust those excuses :handshake:

Now you're shifting the goalpost from demons souls to consoles sold on ps4, two totally different subjects. The subject of this thread is the fact demons souls was never popular amongst Sony fans point blank period. Now this remake looks to be the same game with better graphics but not mind numbing next gen graphics. And now all of a sudden y'all acting like this is what you've been waiting for?

GET THE WHOLE ENTIRE fukk OUTTA HERE :bryan:

And your reply to that is "Well the ps4 sold more than the Xbox" I guess that's Sony reply as well so they'll sell you Spiderman dlc for $70 :wow:
Not shifting anything...the point you made was about sales.
“ If there is any truth whatsoever to people wanting and caring about [XBOX] then how come [it sold less than PS4]” ?
Do sales matter or not? You’re ignoring numbers when it’s convenient for your stannery. Despicable behavior if I may say so myself.:scust:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Not shifting anything...the point you made was about sales.
“ If there is any truth whatsoever to people wanting and caring about [XBOX] then how come [it sold less than PS4]” ?
Do sales matter or not? You’re ignoring numbers when it’s convenient for your stannery. Despicable behavior if I may say so myself.:scust:
Nobody cared for demons souls so what does ps4 sales gotta do with a ps3 game that didn't sell well but sold better here than it did in Japan?

Before we move on let's establish there is no relation and you're changing the subject. You're free to make a thread on ps4 sales and I'll skool you there on it. Actually, I'll do it now because you'll continue to deflect.

The Xbox series x unlike the Xbox one is more powerful than the competition. Has gamepass, enhances all games and is flat out a better value than what Sony has in the ps5 to the point a ps3 game that didn't sell well is being talked about by Sony stans because it's exclusive.

Now if you wanna continue to play dumb to showcase to some stans you're a funboy too? :thumbsup: