Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Whats your point?

Its an article that 3 years old.

I'm just saying that the birthers DID have reason to believe dude lied.

He's still an American though...just like John McCain and Ted Cruz...but he definitely had no problem telling people he was born in Kenya in the early 90s :manny:

It is, what it is.
the point is everything in that article has been debunked idiot. All of the factual failures of this president why in the fukk do you hold on to this brither BS. Like honestly wtf is your endgame? ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the point is everything in that article has been debunked idiot. All of the factual failures of this president why in the fukk do you hold on to this brither BS. Like honestly wtf is your endgame? ?
What was debunked?

Why would his book editor fukk that up?

Theres no issue of if he's american...because he is

But i don't see why he's on camera claiming to be from Kenya and has representational documents stating otherwise.

But hey, ignore it if you want.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What was debunked?

But i don't see why he's on camera claiming to be from Kenya and has representational documents stating otherwise.

:mjlol: he did what to himself? bread a new brand of fat white trash momo wearing conspiracy theorists?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What was debunked?

what's your endgame? What do you hope to prove? Your white knight is a damn Canadan and McCain wasn't born on US soil. Again what are you trying to accomplish here?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: he did what to himself? bread a new brand of fat white trash momo wearing conspiracy theorists?
Yo. White people were gonna hate regardless and I'm not saying he's not an American...i'm just saying...dude ain't really do everything to quell the suspicion besides laugh it off.

I can't blame folks who were legit confused. Dude is out here saying he's BORN in Kenya :dead:

Sidenote: Theres a nuanced argument that'd make him not an american. At the time he was born, the law stated his mom wouldn't have been eligible to make him a citizen since she'd have to be in America for 5 years after her 14th birthday...and she would have been 3 months shy :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what's your endgame? What do you hope to prove? Your white knight is a damn Canadan and McCain wasn't born on US soil. Again what are you trying to accomplish here?
my white knight? What? :heh:

nikka we just talking in here. Calm the fukk down and look at the arguments.

AT BEST, Obama confused people and its partly his fault. :ufdup: